1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Requesting an Unmerge

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Questions' started by MonstBlitz, Jul 23, 2008.

1. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Hello,

I have a humble request.

As some of you might know many of us have been participating in a contest we've been calling Dolphin Survivor. The contest is in it's last few days and has been going on for almost a month now.

One person was disgruntled at the way the voting was going and created a poll to try and discredit the impending results of the Survivor contest. I believe one of the moderators thought it was repetetive and this poll was then merged into the Survivor thread and now sits atop every page.

This poll adds confusion to the nature of the contest that we have been participating in for over a month now. Would it be possible to have this poll unmerged from the survivor thread?

Many thanks in advance!

2. Celtkin

Celtkin <B>Webmaster</b> Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    46.73° N, 117.00° W
    Bro, I apologize. It is very difficult to unmerge a thread because replies in threads are ordered by the time of the post (reply). I did delete the poll though.

njfinfan, Jackson, alen1 and 3 others like this.
  3. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    That's all we really needed. Thanks so much! If I could thank you a dozen times I would!

:up:

Celtkin likes this.