1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Renaldo Hill action photo!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by nyfinzfan, Oct 12, 2008.

1. nyfinzfan

nyfinzfan Dolphins shall rise!

Mar 25, 2008
    Albion NY
    [​IMG]

If he'd have caught that easy tip they dont get the field goal. Seriously him and Hagan should be checking the body parts black market for new hands. If my daughter was falling from a building I pray hill isnt trying to catch her.:no:

2. TheHighExhaulted

TheHighExhaulted Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2008
    He dropped an easy INT against New England too.

3. nyfinzfan

nyfinzfan Dolphins shall rise!

Mar 25, 2008
    Albion NY
    I read an interview this week where his team mates are still busting his stones about the new england drop and he really wanted to catch his next chance....well he didnt:tantrum:
    hill Cant catch a cold

4. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    That is freaking hillarious. I was so mad when he dropped that INT.

5. Roman529

Roman529 Senior Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Colorado Springs, CO
    A baby coulda/shoulda caught that ball....it was travelling end over end at about 2 MPH and I guess it was too hard to catch since it hit him right in the hands. I would make this turkey run pukes for an hour on Monday. Then whoever was guarding A. Johnson on the 4th and 10 late in the 4th and let the ball go through his hands should join him. Only Miami could give away a game like this.

6. Trowa

Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    That would be Yeremiah Bell who was in decent position to break up the pass and made a very nice play but Andre Johnson is a very gifted WR and he made the better play on that ball...and probably got a little lucky. But I do agree that Renaldo Hill should have had that interception.

7. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    But to that note, Goodman had an interception...which would look like an eight armed monster with a sarcastic photo. So i guess we win some you lose some. It was frustrating to see Hill drop that one.

8. Georgia Fin

Georgia Fin Fin For Life

Nov 25, 2007
    West Georgia
    Newsflash: Our Secondary Sucks!!!!!

Oh yea, we already knew that, nevermind.

Uncle Rico likes this.