1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

remember this

Discussion in 'Out of Bounds' started by 2socks, Oct 31, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2socks

2socks Rebuilding Since 1973

Nov 27, 2008
    Atlanta
    abc

Uncle Rico likes this.
  2. MaddMatt

MaddMatt New Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Miami
  3. 2socks

Nov 27, 2008
    Atlanta
    [qu

Uncle Rico likes this.
  4. MaddMatt

MaddMatt New Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Miami
    WOW, what a "wonderful welcome." Are you a Jet's fan masquerading as a Phins Phan?

I will answer your future posts accordingly. Telling a long time Phins fan to climb into a hole because I want to talk about now just SUCKS. You know where to put your two socks.

You. and the rest of you ZOO Yorkers can KMA!!!!!!!!

SICK likes this.
  5. DJ Mike B

DJ Mike B New Member

Oct 31, 2009
    I would LOVE to see Henne do that Sunday lol

2socks likes this.
  6. 2socks

Nov 27, 2008
    Atlanta
    whatever

7. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    relax bro. :hi5:

8. 2socks

Nov 27, 2008
    Atlanta
    this is the problem with this board

if he whoever he is has nothing positive to add don't fing respond

you don't think i know its been 10 years

what am I a moron or something

you relax

or you prefer I start another thread how Ginn sucks or Henne "might be " the very man's replacement we been looking for

9. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    thats the problem with "this board" ?

oh...so we're all supposed to be clones of what YOU expect this place to be? oh that would make things interesting......or boring.....different polks for different folks dude.....

you know how many times us as dolfans have seen the fake spike play? i feel like a jet fan....its old. i was 12 when danny retired. i have a 2 yr old now. i mean......we love it....but it means nothing to this game this week.

honestly, it doesnt merit its own thread (imo) and if so.....it should be in the lounge.

thats the problem with this board.....clogging up the main forums with irrelevant stuff like this :wink2: :shifty:

10. 2socks

Nov 27, 2008
    Atlanta
    like I said earlier...whatever Maybe you can have one of the Mods combine the board by topic. Since you have become the topic police:wink2: then we would have only 4 or 5 threads to choice from. Of course all the Ginn/Henne threads once combined would definitely clean things up

all due respect to you Sick and all

11. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    i agree the ginn threads are tiring.

im sorry it even got this far.....i just dont think it matters how many posts someone has to merit their opinion.

continue.....honestly....im sorry for bashing your thread.....and i will remove my posts :up:

12. 2socks

Nov 27, 2008
    Atlanta
    Dude that is not my point. My point was only if you don't like why respond negatively for the sake of responding. If there is a point to be made like in the political forum....that's different.

I am sorry it has gotten to this as well. I was just trying to put up something different then a Ginn thread. I was hoping to do funny commercials of the Fins. Just curious.....did you click on the video or did you just read the caption?? It was a cool commercial i came across on youtube with a young kid named Danny playing QB and his mom wanted him to come in so....well you know the story line.

I was looking for the commercial of the guy driving in winter in Buffalo all decked out in the Miami gear, got the logo on the side of his car.....driving by Rich Stadium and being pelted by snow balls.....classic and funny as hell

sorry for where this went:knucks:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.