Remains identified as missing toddler Caylee Anthony

8 replies

[deleted][deleted]Luxury BoxOP
Dec 19, 2008, 09:04 PM

As many of you know, the human remains recovered close to the Anthony household were confirmed by DNA analysis to be those of 2 year old Caylee Anthony.

An innocent child whose life was ended at 2 years old by a heartless murderer. This child will never see another sunrise -- spend a day in school -- fall in love -- experience true happiness... My heart breaks when I reflect on the fear she must have felt as her mouth was duct taped to silence her screams as her life was taken from her. RIP little one.

Remains identified as missing toddler Caylee Anthony -- OrlandoSentinel.com

Please take a moment to post a message to those who loved this precious little girl and, if you are so inclined, say a prayer for this child who was murdered.

Legacy.com Guestbook | List View

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Dec 19, 2008, 09:42 PM

A tragedy, I do ponder at the other young children who never made it to 24/7 Media Coverage when they died at the hands of someone they loved and trusted...perhaps little Caylee is a metaphor for them as well.

Dec 20, 2008, 06:44 AM

I witness these events and wonder at anyone who denies the reality of evil.

I honestly don't know how to pray in times like this. I simply offer up my silence to God and know God will take it as the desire of my heart!

OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Dec 20, 2008, 01:11 PM

"Ohiophinphan wrote:

I witness these events and wonder at anyone who denies the reality of evil.

I honestly don't know how to pray in times like this. I simply offer up my silence to God and know God will take it as the desire of my heart!

I'm like you Pastor.
It's so hard to pray for someone evil enough to do such a thing. It almost seems to numb me.
And the only consolation is that that baby girl is safe in heaven now.

Regan21286Regan21286New Member
Dec 20, 2008, 01:57 PM

What a horrible act. I guess the only solace we can take is that the little girl is in a better place right now.

Final MCAT attempt 5/28
Results: ???
Goal: 38+, Latest practice tests: 37, 35, 39

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Dec 20, 2008, 02:30 PM

"Ohiophinphan wrote:

I witness these events and wonder at anyone who denies the reality of evil.

I honestly don't know how to pray in times like this. I simply offer up my silence to God and know God will take it as the desire of my heart!

why?

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

Dec 20, 2008, 08:32 PM

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:

why?

Fair question.

The wanton murder of a two year old is a coldly evil act. As is genocide, serial killing, etc. They are selfish and without compassion. To me that is a textbook definition of evil.

Others may have other views but those are my definitions for what they are worth.

OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Dec 20, 2008, 08:50 PM

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:

why?

Are you attempting to be serious?

Regan21286Regan21286New Member
Dec 20, 2008, 09:53 PM

"Ohiophinphan wrote:

Fair question.

The wanton murder of a two year old is a coldly evil act. As is genocide, serial killing, etc. They are selfish and without compassion. To me that is a textbook definition of evil.

Others may have other views but those are my definitions for what they are worth.

I don't think anyone outside of serial killers can consider that as anything but an evil act.

Final MCAT attempt 5/28
Results: ???
Goal: 38+, Latest practice tests: 37, 35, 39