reggie Torbor

3 replies

calphincalphinNew MemberOP
Jul 30, 2008, 12:41 AM

I went back and watched the Giants playoff games vs Dallas,GB and New England during the season. if you watch this guy, you will be very pleasantly surprised. I really like this guy alot and can't wait to see what he does in a Dolphin uniform:up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRGGs7fvgGE&feature=related


Thanks Gish

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Jul 30, 2008, 12:46 AM

Me too. I'll like him even more after he takes Crowder's job.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

sking29sking29Forum Veteran
Jul 30, 2008, 12:53 AM

I'm happier and happier with what I'm hearing about Torbor. I think he could be a starter or at least make the LB depth all the better.

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein

LarryfinfanLarryfinfanSupporter
Jul 30, 2008, 07:49 AM

I think a couple of these 'Tunaland' guys are going to surprise...Like Nate Jones, Torbor, perhaps even Anderson...a much better nucleus of talent than the last few years..