1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reggie Bush

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by GARDENHEAD, Apr 29, 2011.

1. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    Maybe I'm crazy, but I think we should make a run at Reggie Bush. He's owed $11 million next year, so there is no way he's not getting cut.

I live in New Orleans, I watch all the Saints games (that aren't on at the same time as Dolphin games) and I love the guy...at the right price. The guy is a difference-maker. The guy is a homerun hitter. The guy can get the chunk yardage. We need a back with speed. We need a punt returner.

I'm all for signing Reggie Bush. He's such an egomaniac, he might want to "take his talents to South Beach".

2. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    Normally I would say no on him as a featured back, but he could go cheap. Also If they do sign him we'd definitely need Ricky or Ronnie back. Actually we need one back anyway in this two back league.

3. Vinny Fins

Vinny Fins Feisty Brooklyn dolfan ️‍

Oct 26, 2009
    Bklyn
    His injury woes scare me.

4. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    Good point. Seems like he misses at least one month of games every season.

5. Vinny Fins

Vinny Fins Feisty Brooklyn dolfan ️‍

Oct 26, 2009
    Bklyn
    If we draft JaQuiz, take Ronnie back, and use Reggie as a 2back with Ronnie, and let Quiz learn and grow, that'd work

6. MarinePhinFan

MarinePhinFan Banned

Oct 11, 2010
    Reggie does have that homerun ability...but as already mentioned, he isn't healthy enough to hit enough homeruns.

7. PhinPhanatic

PhinPhanatic New Member

Feb 22, 2011
    Rochester, NY
    At the right price either he or the little guy from SD would be a great 3rd down back and kick returner!