1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reggie Bush in TV Show "Same Name"

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dol Fan99, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Dol Fan99

Dol Fan99 Active Member

Sep 12, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    If you havent already watched it... I highly recommend you do. If you thought Reggie was the epitomy of good character and a genuine person/professional athlete, wait until you see this because that label will be an understatement. Its a privilege to have a guy like this on our team, giving us a good name. Now lets see him start fresh and play some motherfu**** football!.... better than he already was haha

2. madforrit

madforrit New Member

Oct 17, 2010
    I enjoyed the episode a lot. Had a lot of fun moments in it, and Reggie seems like a really good dude.

3. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    I liked the show.

4. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Well, let's not exagerrate. He's a nice guy, but he ain't perfect, as all the USC money and Heisman stuff showed. Though sometimes these guys get trapped into bad situations because they feel obligated to help their family, and the family pressures them.

5. Ludacris

Ludacris Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jan 8, 2008
    I liked the scenes with the high school football kids. Bush is a natural leader and motivator. He's going to lead and motivate this Dolphins offense. It is something the team desperately needed and I'm hoping that it's enough for bit of an edge.

smahtaz likes this.
  6. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    No one is perfect. Not to mention he was young back then. Be honest with me, if you were at that age... what would you do?

He has been a high character guy in New Orleans being a leader in the locker room and in the community.

smahtaz likes this.
  7. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    Really? In a thread about how Reggie Bush is a good dude, you gotta be negative? Really? Who is exaggerating? Did you even watch the show? I bet you didn't.

What "Heisman stuff" are you alluding to? Please tell me what violations Reggie Bush broke. Please tell me what Bush did wrong. Did he take any money?

8. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    My POS DVR recorded big brother instead of this show. Anyone know if it will re-air?

9. Two Tacos

Two Tacos Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 24, 2007
    It's on line. Just go to the site for whichever network has the show, CBS I think.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

MonstBlitz likes this.
  10. Phyl

Phyl New Member

Dec 26, 2010
    I'm not sure I see the evil in someone being compensated for their skill and ability to complete a task.

Just because the NCAA is a racket doesn't mean what he did was some immoral act. The NCAA is just concerned about keeping their tax-exempt status.

11. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    I agree. IMO the whole Bush at USC thing is an example of how bad the system is rather than evidence that Bush is a bad person. I wasn't a fan of the signing but it was about my opinion of his playing ability compared to what else was available rather than any negative opinion about his moral character.