1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ref tackles Kenneth Darby

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Regan21286, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Regan21286

Regan21286 MCAT's, EMT's, AMCAS, ugh

Dec 3, 2007
    UCLA, CA
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpYroK4SRmg]YouTube - Kenneth Darby Gets JACKED UP!!! by NFL Umpire Garth DeFelice[/ame]

That is a good forearm shiver and tackle. I wonder how fast we can sign him considering our poor tackling. I mean I know NFL refs can be crooked but come on, it's not a Pats game here. :lol:

2. EdSta74

EdSta74 I

Mar 22, 2008
    Long Island City, NY
    :lol:hilarious.. and sad for Darby. Thats just embarrassing!!

3. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    The refs are getting a bit hostile out there. Didnt this happen in a college game recently too?

4. EdSta74

EdSta74 I

Mar 22, 2008
    Long Island City, NY
    The Refs are getting payback! didn't 2 refs get knocked out of games in consecutive weeks not too long ago? LOL

anlgp likes this.
  5. Conuficus

Conuficus Premium Member Luxury Box

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    Tonite at 11:00 on Eyewitness news............The secret war between NFL players and refs. It began years ago as players began to toss the ball miles away from the officials, and generally use them as human shields in the passing games. When the refs objected to the players behind closed doors, the players response was to throw balls at their heads, blindside them, leaving the unpadded umpires bloodied and bruised. Some college refs have begun to strike back by calling more penalties - that was unsuccessful.

Then a breakthrough - enforcer refs. Refs delivering blows on unsuspecting young men. It seemed as though the refs had resigned themselves to taking their aggression out on 20 year olds, rather than full fledged men ready to rip opponent limb from limb for a piece of cow ***.

Until now, it seems as though enforcer refs have been green lighted for use in the pros. How far will it go? Only time will tell..........

late again likes this.
  6. Crappy Tipper

Crappy Tipper AKA Hero13

Aug 23, 2008
    That was great the ref took him down. I'll bet that young man is getting his balls handed to him by his buddies for being taken out by an old ref.