1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Receiver Ted Ginn Jr. still Dolphins starter

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by jdang307, Sep 11, 2008.

1. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    mullingan likes this.
  2. Ricky Williams

Ricky Williams New Member

Sep 10, 2008
    I think Ginn remaining a starter is a given. Could you imagine the media and up roar of the fans if he didn't? What I hope they do is start moving around the WRs. Ginn needs to be playing on the outside and in the slot. Time to start mixing it up and putting people in motion, even though I thought I read this offense doesn't use a lot of motion. It's to early to give up on Ginn just yet. He has nobody on the opposite side of him and the line simply isn't giving Pennington time. Could he be a bust, sure, but it's not fair to give him that title yet.

3. mullingan

mullingan New Grandbaby Pic!!!

Nov 27, 2007
    Gainesboro, TN
    At least this staff is not just sitting back and hoping things work out. They are plugging people in, learning who looks good where and who doesn't.

I think Wilford will be active this week. Hopefully he gets in, plays with a chip on his shoulder, gives it 110% and produces some solid play. He is our veteran receiver and no matter what we need someone who knows a little bit about how to play WR. He has been successfull in this league. A stud? No but he has played and scored TD's and that is what we need from this group. I agree that he would have been a huge asset on the goal line when we had to check out of runs to passing plays. Especially the last play that was intercepted. I think he would have been much more agressive and with his big body, more able to catch the ball and or ensure there was no interception. Even if its a pass interference on the offense its ok. Just can't let an interception happen on that play.

azfinfanmang likes this.
  4. TheHighExhaulted

TheHighExhaulted Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2008
    Who else is going to start?

5. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    Why even demote him? Its not like Revis is a bad corner. I expect a better showing from our offense against Arizona.

Alex44 likes this.
  6. New Era

New Era Waterboy

Nov 28, 2007
    Revis is a true #1 CB in the NFL. He is a young and upcoming corner. I hope the JETS lose him to FREE AGENCY, when his contract is up.:tongue2:

But they do NEED to move Ginn around more vs. top flight corners. He is NOT ready yet to take on some of the best CB's in the game today. Look at the COLTS they will put Harrison or Wayne in the slot on KEY passing downs. They both are TRUE #1 WR's, but yet they move them around.

Let's hope Miami HELPS Ted more and move him into the slot vs. weaker coverages. :hi5:

7. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Did yall here wilford in his presseer today...freakin hilarious...referred to himself as ' the chosen one and that god has a plan for him.

Might actually work out if he believes that then gets his oppurtunity, he might think that god is catching the balls for him and become superErnest

8. FinsAreLife

FinsAreLife Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2007
    No reason why he shouldnt be a starter. It was only one game.