1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ravens safeties reach out to Jarvis Landry on Twitter

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin D, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    Sorry for the music. Volume down would be a good idea.

He should get paid just for dropping his shoulder and knocking the helmet of that Jet player on that one play at the 1:40 mark.

eltos_lightfoot and Puka-head like this.
  2. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    I'll ask the board again. Anybody seen a contract offer from the Dolphins? Has anybody seen ANY KIND OF DEMAND from Jarvis or his agent in regards to his contract? I haven't. I keep hearing Landry want's to or is demanding to be paid like a top 5 WR, but I can't find those things from his mouth.

He's said he thinks he's the best wants to be the best etc but I haven't seen any demands or rejection of offers made public yet. I'm a long way from the media market out here but I read what I can find when I can. I may have missed it.

They should have given him 60 for 5 last year. Probably looking at 65 now for 5. May be able to offer him a bit more $$$ for shorter contract but I have no idea what Landry really wants.

Irishman likes this.
  3. Puka-head

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    He's kinda this generations Csonka. Just balls out all the time.

4. Carmen Cygni

Carmen Cygni Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    It's all right here, straight from his agent's mouth, calling him a #1 superstar WR that should reset the market.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-dolphins-landry-20180119-story.html

danmarino and Irishman like this.
  5. Puka-head

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    Thanks, hadn't seen that. Sun Sentinel makes you pay for online content so I don't get to read it much.

Some BS talk from his agent is different from being offered and rejecting a contract. Or even much of a demand. That's just his agent, trying to find the one ring. There was a comment in the linked article saying that Landry had turned down 12.8 mill a year. Have you heard or seen anything about an actual offer from the phins?

Sceeto likes this.
  6. Berezo

Berezo Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2012
    Atlanta, GA
    So i wanted reply appropriately to your comment. The passion I spoke with is 100% true of the moves we have seen from our Dolphins over the years. I think there is an argument to be made to over-extend for a guy that is a fan favorite and generates numbers at the same time. However, like you said there is a limit. If this dude is requesting #1 money somewhere between the 15-16 mil range and wanting to "reset the market" as his agent has proclaimed, then yes THAT is too much for this dude. See you later if that is the case for Landry. I think he worth best "slot receiver" money if you catch my drift. He is no Julio Jones or Megatron. I'll pass if that's what he wants.

djphinfan, Fin D and eltos_lightfoot like this.