Rams re-sign Ron Bartell

3 replies

Nappy RootsNappy RootsForum VeteranOP
Mar 2, 2009, 05:12 PM

4 year deal worth $28 million

im glad we didnt go after him, thats to much

Mar 2, 2009, 07:44 PM

Wow, Now I know we aren't going after any corner backs in this Free Agency. Bartell just set the bar way to high.

JajJajNew Member
Mar 2, 2009, 08:18 PM

Ridiculous deals.

For that price you can get Kevin Burnett and Jake Grove.

Bring this man back into the fold if you want some real leadership on this team.

texanphinatictexanphinaticForum Veteran
Mar 2, 2009, 09:45 PM

Yeah CBs are getting crazy money here. Asomougha was crazy, but I could see him being worth it. This one? Not so much. Goodmans was on the line as well. I cant remember how much the Lions (I think) paid for Foxworth offhand though.
Would love us to bring in leigh Bodden or Bryant McFadden, but not at these prices. Im thinking we will be taking a very long hard long look at CB in the draft.