Rams LT Jason Smith breaks toe
3 replies
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/06/11/jason-smith-broke-his-toe/
A fracture in the tackle's toe will keep him out of the rest of OTAs, although he will not require surgery. It hurts Smith's chances to develop on the blind side.
"I thought he was just feeling really comfortable doing some things at left tackle," coach Steve Spagnuolo said.
Smith also missed eight games as a rookie because of knee and then concussion problems.
The #2 overall pick in 09 appears to be injury prone..
It'd be a shame if he ended his career being injury prone. He has some of the best set of feet that I've ever seen. I remember watching him on tape and just jumping out of my seat when he got to the second level on teh first play of the game.
Ouch.
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
These clouds are making it all the less likely for the sun to shine on this dog's ass this coming season.
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.