1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick hits

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    I guess if I had to some up my feelings right now, I would say.....wow. ...far out.

- The Tale Of Two Tannes reads on! He played a very good game. Yes, he had good protection with Pouncey and Tunsil back. He seemed much more comfortable. The game had slowed down a bit. Hey, he's just a guy who needs a lot of solid pieces around him. He's not the type who's going to bounce around and make something out of nothing. However, when he does get all the pieces around him playing at a high level and gelling, etc, he can be solid. Again, with the right pieces clicking around him, things slowed down and he was able to move around a bit, calmly go through his progressions, find the open man and boom. Who t f knows? Lets hope all the pieces around him can keep getting stronger and who knows?...maybe we can salvage something from this season. F your draft pick. However, lets hope the bad Tanne alter ego doesn't come out and s--t the bed, but for now......woo.

- I really like Tunsil. If he can stay healthy and strong, he will be a beast for a long time. Love how he pulled on some run plays.

- Jay Ajayi!! There's the guy I've talking up since the draft. Awesome game. C'mon, you all just had a quick memory of Ricky from his glory days here. They need to keep feeding that beast the rock.

- D, especially the secondary, especially Maxwell played much better. Gotta' keep that guy in man/press. Whatever, how huge for him to finally have a good game.

Passin' out.

Pandarilla and Tin Indian like this.
  2. Tin Indian

Tin Indian Rockin' The Bottom End Club Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Palm Bay Florida
    Agreed. Especially on Maxwell. Quit putting him in Zone. He stinks at it. Man/Press is a different player.

Bpk and Sceeto like this.
  3. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    While we won by 15, this game never felt close except when old Ed started giving Pittsburgh free first downs and negating TD's for phantom reasons. I thought Gase was going to have a heart attack over that one. Great game though and awesome execution on both sides of the ball. That's what our team COULD look like weekly with solid run blocks up front- Ajayi was a true stud blasting through those holes.

I can't tell you how many times it looked like he had a 2 yard gain, then he went 10 more in the blink of an eye.

Of course, it was just one game...but there are not many out there that can beat this version of the Dolphins if they decide to show up. And we left 13 stinking points on the field as well, yet still managed to dominate...

Tin Indian likes this.