1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Queens Of The Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by Claymore95, May 29, 2013.

1. Claymore95

Claymore95 Working on it... Club Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Peebles, Scotland
    I love QotSA, and their new album '...Like Clockwork' is my most eagerly anticipated album of 2013. It's released on 3rd June, but they're streaming it for free at the moment on iTunes as a preview. They also played the new album at a concert in LA a couple of days ago, and the whole concert is available on YouTube:

[video=youtube;Nb6Ol7usq5g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Nb6Ol7usq5g[/video]

I like what I hear so far from the stream, don't know if it will reach the heights of 'Songs for the Deaf' or 'Lullabies to Paralyze' (my personal favourite) and will take a couple of listens to tell whether I really love it or not, but promising so far.

maynard likes this.
  2. invid

invid Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Love these guys, might just be me and you Claymore. Saw them live at the Electric Factory in Philadelphia last year and it was AWESOME, they played mostly songs off their first album but I like all of their albums with the exception of Vitamin R, which was just okay. Getting this new album soon.

On a somewhat related note, have you listened to Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats? Very Sabbath-y, their new album is pretty good too and I suggest you check it out.

Edit : You can stream Like Clockwork for free off iTunes right now, not sure how long that's going to last however.

Claymore95 likes this.
  3. maynard

maynard Who, whom?

Dec 5, 2007
    clearwater, fl
    I love these guys. Liked Kyuss as well. Funny thing is that while a lot of the music is repetitive it gets better with multiple listens

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Mcduffie81 and Claymore95 like this.
  4. Mcduffie81

Mcduffie81 Wildcat Club Member

Mar 23, 2008
    Lake Worth, Fl.
    Love Kyuss and QotSA.