1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Q&A with Miami Dolphin Brian Hartline

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, May 7, 2009.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...lphins-brian-hartline-s050509,0,6836222.story

good read

2. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    I really hope these two rookies, Turner and Hartline come in and do a good job and prove a lot of skeptics wrong. I like what Sparano said about Hartline, that he could come out of a burst of speed and make a one step change of direction. If they do well it will certainly make us deep at receiver and open up things for Ginn's speed.

3. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    Much as I like Camarillo, I could see him being off our roster next year. We end up with Ginn, Bess, Turner, Hartline as our stable of WRs, with 5th one being special teams player

4. pennphinfan

pennphinfan Stelin Canez Arcade Scorz

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    I have a question about Hartline and his participation in our minicamp after the draft. I didn't want to start a new thread so I just found this one to post in-- as many know, the graduating students of Ohio State aren't able to attend minicamps prior to their graduation date in June due to NCAA/NFL rules. For this reason, rookies like Beanie Wells and Malcolm Jenkins will have to miss their minicamps in May for their respective teams.

My Question is, how did Hartline participate in our camp after the draft? He didn't graduate early as far as I can tell by researching him (He's getting a degree in communications I believe). I would assume he didn't do anything illegal but just wondering how it worked out for him

5. finsfan23

finsfan23 New Member

May 13, 2009
    i always love a WR out of a good college program