1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Q&A with Chad Henne from Sun-Sentinel

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by bkbuffet, May 2, 2008.

1. bkbuffet

bkbuffet Season Ticket Holder

Nov 28, 2007
    Omaha, NE
  2. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    Ehhh, anybody want to tell him California weather (north, sound central inland) is nothing like that So Fla weather?

3. DevilFin13

DevilFin13 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 22, 2008
    Do they even have humidity in California? I live in Memphis and I've never felt anything like it. You walk outside and in 5 mintues your dripping wet of sweat. Its been pretty bad any time I've been to Florida too.

4. ryoung8918

ryoung8918 New Member

Apr 18, 2008
    OC, Calif
    As a transplanted Ohioan, I can say there is almost no humidity in SoCal. Once in a great while we get some humidity coming up from the south, but not often. Most likely, when it is over 90 in SoCal, the humidity is so low, if you're sitting in the shade with a breeze blowing, you think it's 75-80. (Your sweat evaporating is pretty effective) In fact, they have a substitute for a/c here called "swamp coolers" that blows air across a moist filter and it works very well for cooling the air. Ohio is way more humid in the summer than SoCal.

And I've been to Orlando in the summer and Orlando is way more humid than Ohio. Ohio/Michigan aren't even in the same class as Orlando for humidity! FWIW.

DevilFin13 likes this.
  5. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    Yup, I'm in San Diego (hey lived in OC for college and a couple years for work, Irvine, westminster etc.). Almost no humidity here to speak of. I've been to South East Asia, there's humidty there for days! I think it rivals or beats even SFla. It was 90F and my uncle was talking about how cool it was compared to normal!