1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Props to Will Allen!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Nov 20, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    We all know how bad our secondary has been early on, but Will Allen is really stepping it up big time. He played amazing in that last game! What an improvement! I hope it continues. We are going to really need him to continue playing well this week because even though NE has Cassell(sp?), he threw for 400 yds + last weak, I believe it was. He's better now than when we faced him earlier. Teams that have a good passing game give us trouble. We really need to get pressure on him and cover Moss and Welker good.

Anyway.... I just wanted to give a shot out for Will Allen and the secondary for starting to play well. Wooooooo!!!!!!

2. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Will Allen has been playing very well, as has Andre' Goodman. He's blanketed guys. Cassel had a huge game last week against a poor Jets pass defense. That shouldn't have gone unexpected. I don't expect him to have as big of a game as the one against the Jets.

Larryfinfan and Sceeto like this.
  3. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    Allen has been a machine. Goodman has bounced back for sure. Y Bell has come up big too with some nice tackles and coverage and batted down passes.

4. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Allen has played well pretty much all season, save for the Arizona game where the entire secondary tanked.... Much of the improvement in the D has to do with the improved secondary...even tho we aren't consistently getting pressure from the front 7, they are doing their jobs in the secondary...

5. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    That's a good point Larry and is quite impressive when you think about it and it makes it more impressive to me. Other than Joey Porter this year, we haven't had a consistent pass rusher.