1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with Lucky...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Colorado Dolfan, Aug 15, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Colorado Dolfan

Colorado Dolfan ...dirty drownin' man?

I don't know how to tell you this, but UnluckyLuciano's arguments are so full of holes that one cannot help but think that it's amazing how low UnluckyLuciano will stoop to spoil the whole Zen Buddhist New Age mystical rock-worshipping aura of our body chakras. Please note that many of the conclusions I'm about to draw are based on cogent and virtually incontrovertible evidence provided by a set of people who have suffered immensely on account of him. He considers it a moral obligation to fool and cheat others wherever and whenever possible, and that's one reason why I'm writing this letter. Even if I agreed that his evil policies were of paramount importance, it would still be the case that some people think it's a bit extreme of me to outline his troubling pattern of lying, incompetence, and carelessness -- a bit over the top, perhaps. Well, what I ought to remind such people is that some people believe that squalid bureaucrats are so much in hock to UnluckyLuciano that they feel obligated to glamorize drug usage. Others think that I am one of UnluckyLuciano's victims. In the interest of clearing up the confusion I'll make the following observation: I, not being one of the many logorrheic, churlish schmucks of this world, surely avouch that a number of serious questions need to be asked -- and answered -- before we give UnluckyLuciano carte blanche to impugn the patriotism of his opponents. My views, of course, are not the issue here. The issue is that I suppose it's predictable, though terribly sad, that maladroit insurrectionists with stronger voices than minds would revert to bloody-minded behavior. But he sees the world as somewhat anarchic, a game of catch-as-catch-can in which the sneakiest crooks nab the biggest prizes.

According to UnluckyLuciano's distortions, distractions, and outright deceptions, a plausible excuse is a satisfactory substitute for performance. Fortunately, most of the people who are seriously interested in preserving our civilization know that the reality is that if I thought that UnluckyLuciano's put-downs had even a snowball's chance in Hell of doing anything good for anyone, then I wouldn't be so critical. As they stand, however, I can conclude only that the pen is a powerful tool. Why don't we use that tool to make a genuine contribution to human society?

I believe, way deep down, that no matter how bad you think UnluckyLuciano's ventures are, I assure you that they are far, far worse than you think. Experience should probably indicate that I believe in "live and let live". UnluckyLuciano, in contrast, demands not only tolerance and acceptance of his tracts but endorsement of them. It's because of such untrustworthy demands that I allege that his idiotic claim that society is supposed to be lenient towards snivelling, neurotic hermits is just that, an idiotic claim. I am reminded of the quote, "He has an ego of galactic proportions." This comment is not as cynical as it seems because if you intend to challenge someone's assertions, you need to present a counterargument. UnluckyLuciano provides none. In short, I've catalogued all of UnluckyLuciano's foibles -- and the list is pretty big. What you really need to do to be convinced of that, however, is to study the matter for yourself. I'll be happy to send you enough facts to get you started. Just write to me.

:lol:

Created with Scott Pakin's automatic complaint-letter generator

Boik14, Phinperor, like2god and 8 others like this.
  2. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    That's awesome!

Now If you'll excuse me, I have a client list to organize :lol:

unluckyluciano and Big E like this.
  3. Kanye West

Kanye West 'Parcells' Guy

Mar 23, 2008
    Hey you **** with Lucky you **** with me

4. Motion

Motion New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Never heard of him......

5. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    Lucky rhymes with some cool words.
    Sucky.
    ****y.
    Rubber Ducky.
    Yucky.
    In China they call him Rucky.

Discuss.

6. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    phew! i thought this letter was gunna be in spanish........

7. Regan21286

Regan21286 MCAT's, EMT's, AMCAS, ugh

Dec 3, 2007
    UCLA, CA
    Can Lucky even read all that?

8. Kanye West

Mar 23, 2008
    So I see you are getting ready for kindergarden in a few days.

azfinfanmang likes this.
  9. Kanye West

Mar 23, 2008
    It is going to be a challenge for him. We will see though.

Regan21286 likes this.
  10. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    soooooooooooooooooo who wants to summarize that for me?

Phinperor likes this.
  11. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007

I would bro, but you already hate me enough

IN fact, I am thinking about changing my screen-name to

"Lucky Hate Me"

OR

"Lucky in love, but not in The Phins".

Discuss

12. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    I'll do it.

Pretty simple mariposa.

13. HardKoreXXX

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Strangely enough alot of it applies :wink2:

Kanye West likes this.
  14. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    so nothing new then ..........

Phinperor and opfinistic like this.
  15. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    He has a lot of problems with Lucky....

16. Kanye West

Mar 23, 2008
    Who does'nt.

17. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    me .

18. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    good god alen.......:pity:

Kanye West likes this.
  19. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    SOS. Diff'rent day.

20. Kanye West

Mar 23, 2008

Wow there Alen that is kind of harsh.

21. HardKoreXXX

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Weird, never knew you and Alen had such similar grammar....

alen1 and Kanye West like this.
  22. Kanye West

Mar 23, 2008
    Alen tought me every thing I be knowing.

23. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    that is the most "normal" you have typed in like 4 months on here.....good work :hi5:

alen1 and Kanye West like this.
  24. Kanye West

Mar 23, 2008
    Fankyou serr

unluckyluciano likes this.
  25. PMZQ

PMZQ Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Miami, FL
    :lol: Hilarious thread. I can see its late on Friday and people are bored just before go-home time at work :up:

26. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    :lol:

27. Kanye West

Mar 23, 2008
    Why cant you see?

28. Kanye West

Mar 23, 2008
    Thanks alen that means a lot coming from you bro.

29. PMZQ

PMZQ Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Miami, FL
    stigmatism, diagnosed when I was 9 :wink2:

30. Kanye West

Mar 23, 2008
    O eye see

31. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Jose, can you see?

32. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

I can see clearly now the rain is gone:up:

Kanye West likes this.
  33. phineas64

phineas64 Season Ticket Holder

Not quite yet, it's on the way in from Haiti now...

34. Phinperor

Phinperor formerly In_Flames Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    VA
    I may as well air my grievences with Lucky here as well...

It has recently come to my attention that as soon as Princess Lucky's adulators disguise the complexity of color, the brutality of class, and the importance of religion and sexual identity in the construction and practice of despotism, their jokes will cease to help you reflect and reexamine your views on Lucky and instead will transform fear and its inculcation into the preeminent force ruling human existence. To start, if I were to compile a list of Lucky's forays into espionage, sabotage, and subversion, it would fill an entire page and perhaps even run over onto the following one. Such a list would surely make every sane person who has passed the age of six realize that my cause is to raise a stink about Lucky and his disgusting objectives. I call upon men and women from all walks of life to support my cause with their life-affirming eloquence and indomitable spirit of human decency and moral righteousness. Only then will the whole world realize that Lucky has certainly never given evidence of thinking extensively. Or at all, for that matter. Sorry for babbling so much, but Princess Lucky's writings are a treasure trove of ad hominem attacks, muddleheaded accusations, and biased reporting from an impolitic point of view.

35. Kanye West

Mar 23, 2008
    You **** with Lucky you **** with all of us.

36. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    wtf who the hell are you calling princess?
    Can't really argue with the rest...................

Phinperor and Kanye West like this.
  37. Kanye West

Mar 23, 2008
    You call Lucky princess you **** with all of us

38. Colorado Dolfan

Colorado Dolfan ...dirty drownin' man?

I am writing on behalf of myself and a few of my friends to state that by rejecting RonnieBrownTown's insecure prognoses we spit in the devil's eye. It is requisite, even in this summary sketch, to go back a few years to see how I have never read anything RonnieBrownTown has written that I would consider wise, logical, pertinent, reasonable, or scientific. His statement that charlatanism is a be-all, end-all system that should be forcefully imposed upon us is no exception. What's more, he and other xenophobic individuals continue to whine and pule about how their rights are so much more important than anyone else's. To top that off, he might have been in a lethargic state of autointoxication when he said that we should be grateful for the precious freedom to be robbed and kicked in the face by such a noble creature as him. More likely, perhaps, is that it's debatable whether we will need to use diverse skills and tactics if we are to call for a return to the values that made this country great. However, no one can disagree that he is extraordinarily brazen. We've all known that for a long time. However, RonnieBrownTown's willingness to establish tacit boundaries and ground rules for the permissible spectrum of opinion sets a new world record for brazenness.

From this perspective, I refuse to indulge RonnieBrownTown's foibles. Now that's a strong conclusion to draw just from the evidence I've presented in this letter so let me corroborate it by saying that RonnieBrownTown never stops boasting about his generous contributions to charitable causes. As far as I can tell, however, his claimed magnanimousness is utterly chimerical, and, furthermore, my cause is to argue about RonnieBrownTown's canards. I call upon men and women from all walks of life to support my cause with their life-affirming eloquence and indomitable spirit of human decency and moral righteousness. Only then will the whole world realize that there are two related questions in this matter. The first is to what extent RonnieBrownTown has tried to traffic in our blood, birthright, and security. The other is whether or not RonnieBrownTown has announced his intentions to abet ethnic genocide, dictatorships, and misguided, nefarious so-called experts. While doing so may earn RonnieBrownTown a gold star from the mush-for-brains priggism crowd, anyone who hasn't been living in a cave with his eyes shut and his ears plugged knows that I, speaking as someone who is not a huffy card shark, challenge him to point out any text in this letter that proposes that arriving at a true state of comprehension is too difficult and/or time-consuming. It isn't there. There's neither a hint nor a suggestion of such a thing. To recap the main points made in this letter: 1) RonnieBrownTown's main regret is that he didn't live in the early Soviet Union, where he could have joined the Cheka and organized mass shootings of dissidents in the cellars of the secret police, 2) RonnieBrownTown's ideas are part and parcel of a larger game plan to create a world sunk in the most abject superstition, fanaticism, and ignorance, and 3) RonnieBrownTown deserves to be punished.

:up:

Kanye West likes this.
  39. Kanye West

Mar 23, 2008
    Do I deserve to be punishet:shifty::shifty:

Or do you deserve to be punished:shifty::shifty:

Colorado Dolfan likes this.