1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pro Bowl in Miami looks to be a sellout

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by jetssuck, Jan 21, 2010.

1. jetssuck

jetssuck I hear Mandich's voice...

Aug 4, 2009
    Perfectville
    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/dolphins/nfl-only-3-000-tickets-left-for-pro-189919.html

How can this be, Mr.Goodell?

We don't have a stadium with a roof :shifty:

LandShark13 and gafinfan like this.
  2. LandShark13

LandShark13 New Member

Oct 20, 2009
    North Miami
    I wonder how long they are going to keep with the current Pro bowl format. More and more Pro Bowl players keep dropping out of it, they obviously arn't as excited about playing in Miami than they would be if it was in Hawaii. Let's be honest who can blame them. If the rate of players dropping out continues we are going to be forced to change the name from Pro Bowl to the "I got no other plans that weekend" bowl.

jetssuck likes this.
  3. jetssuck

jetssuck I hear Mandich's voice...

Aug 4, 2009
    Perfectville
    I'm afraid that the NFL Pro Bowl will just continue to be what it always has......the ugly sister of the MLB and NBA all star games

4. LandShark13

LandShark13 New Member

Oct 20, 2009
    North Miami
    I really thought they should have kept the same format. Some of the best players are still in the playoffs, the others are still recovering from a full season. Football as we know if extremely physical and very taxing on the players. Hold it after the season allowing them to rest up and have it some place exotic. Those are the games they should have over seas as they try to sell the NFL abroad not steal regular season home games from the fans. :hi5:

jetssuck likes this.
  5. dolfan94

dolfan94 New Member

Oct 9, 2008
    What about having it between Weeks 8 and 9, serving as an extra bye week for most players? Then it would be relevant.

And thank god its a sellout. Never doubted it, but it would've been embarrasing otherwise

6. huck1974

huck1974 FU Gene Steratore

Mar 22, 2008
    Missouri
    A waste of time. Most of the best players were not even voted in. The whole thing is a joke. Even the players know it is a joke. It doesn't matter where it is. Why even watch it?