1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pro Bowl Changes?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Southbeach, Oct 28, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Southbeach

Southbeach Banned

Aug 22, 2010
    I would like to see a few changes made in Pro Bowl voting. I believe the time has come to make slot receiver a separate position to vote for, and maybe nickel back as well. They are individual positions on every team in the NFL and deserve recognition.

I would also separate 3-4 from 4-3 players. If you vote or, do not vote for a player in a 3-4, which half of the teams play, you do so at a position they do not play. That does not seem right.

Any suggestions?

2. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Make fans vote count less.

FinNasty, emeraldfin and Ohio Fanatic like this.
  3. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    I would just take out the game all together... nobody wants to get hurt, so the rules are clearly aimed at achieving that goal (no blitzing, everyone plays the same defense, can't rush the kicker, etc). Lets play a tournament of no limit texas hold em, where they split the pot based on who finishes where and be done with it.

4. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    why complicate the probowl? separating out 3-4 and 4-3 and slot wide recievers just further dilutes "pro-bowl status" even more. your suggestions turns it into baseball all-star, i.e., complete joke

5. Southbeach

Southbeach Banned

Aug 22, 2010
    We have players playing positions which are not listed, and it's half of the NFL.

How do you vote for 3-4 guys as opposed to 4-3 guys? Can't be on stats, and who sees all these players?