Pretty cool illusion

5 replies

PAPaPhinzNew MemberOP
Jan 13, 2008, 02:03 PM

I'm not sure if this has been posted but I thought it was pretty cool.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=2uZLbL0jBwA

BigDogsHuntBigDogsHuntNew Member
Jan 13, 2008, 06:49 PM

silly cool

BDH -

"To me, there are three things we all should do every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy.

"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."

Jimmy V. (Mar '93)

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Jan 13, 2008, 07:20 PM

Yeah that was kool IMO.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jan 14, 2008, 07:41 AM

Wow.....how the hell did they do that?!?!

Brown42000Brown42000New Member
Jan 14, 2008, 07:48 AM

"PaPhinz wrote:

I'm not sure if this has been posted but I thought it was pretty cool.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=2uZLbL0jBwA

WTF?!?! How did he do that

PAPaPhinzNew Member
Jan 14, 2008, 09:47 AM

"Brown42000 wrote:

WTF?!?! How did he do that

Haha I have no idea, a friend of mine sent it to me so I was like wtf and decided to share with you guys!:lol: