Preseason Week 2 - Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers 7:30 PM EST
49 replies
Also, happy birthday to Quentin Poling:
Wish I could watch on the left coast.
Lots of people will tell you what they think about you and what you shouldn't and should do. Not everyone's thoughts are worth consideration. Don't take criticism from anyone who you wouldn't also go to for advice.
"Finatik wrote:
Wish I could watch on the left coast.
If you have NFL network I think they will air the game within the next week. Might be at 4am.
🎃
Anyone with a good streaming link PM me please!
The Dolphins are the softest team in the NFL. Tua hater starting 12/11/22.
"jdallen1222 wrote:
If you have NFL network I think they will air the game within the next week. Might be at 4am.
Saturday NFL network. 6:30 am
What I’m getting out of this game is Christian McCaffrey is now higher on my fantasy draft board, and Kenyan Drake may get a slight boost as well.
Penalties, dink and dunk passing game...i thought we got rid of the trouble makers and the players who weren't able to run deeper than 3 yard routes?
mooseguts out
Positives.. Grant, Drake, Howard, Sanders, defense played better..
Meh... everyone else
So I've been coming to the site for probably 5 years now, thought it was time to actually join after this game...
If you look at stats Tannehil was 14-17, but big deal... This dink and dunk crap doesn't move the ball. I thought it was a Landry issue, but it's a Gase issue. This crap is so frustrating if it's going to continue into the regular season. Does he not trust Tannehil arm, or is this his "great fast pace offense"? We aren't going nowhere if we're only throwing 5 yard routes.
Sorry my first post is a rant.
I'm also a bit buzzed, so apologize for the gramar.
It doesnt help when you dont have your deep threat out there and your receivers cant separate. Also tannehill has to trust his receivers and just take chances. This is not a receiving core thats going to scare secondaries, youre gonna have to take chances if you want to go anywhere this season.
It's a bad football team. I would definitely bet the under on Vegas.
This dink and dunk offense is so horrible. When cuts come in half of these dudes are going to be gone but, man we need some talent on our d line.
Looks like Sanders will have a probowl year since he will be kicking lots of fieldgoals
"BevoPhin wrote:
Wanted to see something thrown gesickis way.
Zero attempts!!
Glad to see the linebackers show up and make some plays tonight. Robert Quinn also made his presence felt tonight and did a little flipper dance after his first sack, that was funny. Offenses will really have to pick their poison when choosing which end to double up on, assuming Wake holds up all season.
🎃
"Vertical Limit wrote:
It doesnt help when you dont have your deep threat out there and your receivers cant separate. Also tannehill has to trust his receivers and just take chances. This is not a receiving core thats going to scare secondaries, youre gonna have to take chances if you want to go anywhere this season.
He took a chance on Grant, passed the ball right to the pylon.
Don't throw to Venus on a Spider-3 Y-Banana
"Jaidix496 wrote:
So I've been coming to the site for probably 5 years now, thought it was time to actually join after this game...
If you look at stats Tannehil was 14-17, but big deal... This dink and dunk crap doesn't move the ball. I thought it was a Landry issue, but it's a Gase issue. This crap is so frustrating if it's going to continue into the regular season. Does he not trust Tannehil arm, or is this his "great fast pace offense"? We aren't going nowhere if we're only throwing 5 yard routes.
Sorry my first post is a rant.
I'm also a bit buzzed, so apologize for the gramar.
Welcome to the site (officially, that is)! I agree with you and I was pretty darn frustrated as well...it was pretty hard to watch at times. Up-tempo is worthless if you can't find the end zone.
Winning football games at any level comes down to winning in the trenches.
"Vertical Limit wrote:
Suh had some thoughts.
LOL, I mean....he's right.
"The reason so many people misunderstand so many issues is not that these issues are so complex, but that the people do not want a factual or analytical explanation that leaves them emotionally unsatisfied"
So, we drafted a 6'6" seam threat with 4.5 speed...and he hasn't touched the ball thru 2 preseason games.
Dolphins
PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS
DON'T MESS WITH US!
