Prepare to have your minds blown!
7 replies
I'm no prostitute but I am about to blow your minds...
Q. What came first. The chicken or the egg?
A. The chicken
http://uco360.com/?p=7363
Sad day in history for eggs:pity: I just hope Chickens handle the news classy and don't rub it in the eggs shell
Always thought the Chicken came first.
Nooo!!!!
Actually, the rooster came first. He didn't care if the chicken came or not.
so this first chicken was really just the mutant child of some other animal then? something that was a live-birth animal which had some mutation to suddenly cause it to lay eggs?

the link no longer works. The coverup has begun


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"


