1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prediction: We will win!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by mracer, Nov 8, 2011.

1. mracer

mracer New Member

Dec 13, 2009
    I hate to say this for all the SFLers but I see another Miami win against Washington. Possible blow out?!

2. SlyFoxxx

SlyFoxxx Sorry for Party Rocking

Jul 29, 2011
    This thread is soooo two weeks ago

3. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    You're probably right. John Beck is going to continue to **** us long after we cut him with his terrible QB play...

PhinsRock likes this.
  4. Silverphin

Silverphin Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    To be fair to Beck, he is doing a lot better than Brady Quinn at the moment. ....Too soon?

MikeHoncho likes this.
  5. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    Way to go out on a limb there.

6. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    I don't know. Over the last two years the Dolphins under Tony Sparano are 4-10 after a victory. This isn't a team that tends to string together wins. The Redskins defense is not the Chiefs defense, and the Skins have been losing games so they're not going to come in complacent, with players getting drunk in club VIP sections at 2am the night before the game.

7. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Valid points, but John Beck. John ****in' Beck. I'm trying every which way to picture him leading a team to a victory and it just makes my brain hurt even thinking about it.

eltos_lightfoot likes this.
  8. Jaj

Jaj Registered

Mar 23, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Reggie Bush could potentially have a big day. That Redskin interior DL isn't that strong at the point of attack. It's too bad Garner isn't starting or else we could see an even better rushing day for Bush with lots of second level blocking.

9. KingofMiami

KingofMiami FINS ARE KING

Jan 29, 2010
    miami fl
    A blowout vs the redskins at home. Would be ****en awesome

10. nvdolfan

nvdolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Marietta, GA
    That's what I thought about Tim ****in' Tebow.

11. Jaj

Jaj Registered

Mar 23, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Maybe at the end of the year we may actually see Slaton return kicks, Garner start at LG, Incognito at RG, Clemons at FS, and well I guess I'm just kidding myself...

12. Dolfan4Life

Dolfan4Life BostonStrong

May 3, 2008
    Germany
    Sorry but there won't be a new gm or head coach if we win out (which is highly unlikely and that's ok)! And even if Moore continues to play well or w/e we still need a new franchise qb! We probably lost the "Suck for Luck" race, we better don't drop out of the top 5-10 to have a chance at Landry Jones, a new gm and a big time head coach! :pity:

Styla likes this.
  13. Dolfan4Life

Dolfan4Life BostonStrong

May 3, 2008
    Germany
    Winning is nice and all but in a season that is already lost with a coach who has no future with this team i'm looking forward into a brighter future and high draft picks will help more then lower ones! If we beat the Jets and win some games before taht and finish 4-12 or 6-10 it would be ok, not sure if we can win more then 4-6 games! I',m not on the "Suck for Luck" bandwagon and i never was or will be on his bandwagon! Yes i knew about him before but i'm not sure if he'll be as good as everyone predicts him to be, he might be the next Peyton Manning but who knows! Yes this draft class is very deep and there are lots of talented qb's in it, even in the later rounds, but i hope we get Jones or RG3 if we draft a qb in the 1st round!

Styla likes this.
  14. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    The OP is forgetting this is a home game.

Southbeach, MAFishFan and MikeHoncho like this.
  15. Dolfan4Life

Dolfan4Life BostonStrong

May 3, 2008
    Germany
    A home game and a win in one sentence is like, uhmmm... damn, i can't even remember when we won our last regular season home game! :cry:

Styla likes this.
  16. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Nope. He's playing. Quinn can't even out-duel Tebow for the starting job.

17. mracer

mracer New Member

Dec 13, 2009
    What a pessimist! LOL!

18. mracer

mracer New Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Booya!!! 9-7 is not out of the question!!! Crazier things have happened. Buffalo will be grilled next week!!

19. Gunner

Gunner Rock Hunter

Jan 5, 2008
    Mobile, AL
    Man, I hope we're still not looking for Marino's replacement when I reach your age! :lol:

But when you see the list we've gone thru at the position since Danny retired ... ya have to wonder :pity:

Styla likes this.
  20. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

As much as I WANT to SFL, I just cannot find it in my heat to watch my Fins and not want them to win. Our new GM & HC will get us a good QB in he draft, as I don't (typed with a tear in my eye) expect more than 2-3 additional wins.

Something I look forward to next off season: A NEW "GOOD" QB'S COACH. wE HAVEN'T HAD ONE FOR A LONG TIME and its time we got a great QB coach.