1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prediction time!!!!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by SICK, Mar 27, 2008.

1. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    This is my prediction, if i am wrong....i will eat my crow with a side of mashed potatoes please!! :lol:

Zach Thomas for the Dallas Cowboys WILL have a awesome season. Yeah the same ZT we R-E-L-E-A-S-E-D yet, we are paying out the YING YANG for joey porter (my apologies to joey's adopted fathers :up:)

Zach says hes healthy.....and i believe him
    Zach will be actually playing for something for the first time sense fiedler and wanny were here....
    Zach will be playing with lowered expectations.

My prediction....zach piles up OVER 100 tackles.....and gets heavy consideration for the probowl (in the NFC weird huh?)

This guy has gas in the tank....his "concussion problems" were from a short amount of time.....not over the course of his career (dan morgan anybody?) So i dont see that as "head PROBLEMS" i see it as The guy got a concussion....and then was healed, then got re ended by some D-Bag patsie fan on 95 and started giving him migranes.

Watch ZT on the dallas cowboys this year.....he WILL have an awesome season....and hopefully gets a ring :yes:

PhinsRock and first&goal like this.
  2. first&goal

first&goal Luxury Box Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Charlotte
    I totally agree with your post, I also think that Zach will have a great season in Dallas.
    I always like the guy.

3. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

I sure hope you're right. I expect him to do well, just hope and pray the concussion thing doesn't happen again. My dream scenario is he wins a SB ring with Big D this year, and retires in glory and in health after signing a 1 day contract with the Fins so he retires a Fin.

SICK likes this.
  4. 54Fins

54Fins "In Gase we trust"

Nov 29, 2007
    over there
    :up:

I agree with all you said.I hope and pray for the best,and I'm sure he's out to prove(yet again) that he still got it.No doubt in my mind he will have a very good year.

5. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Exactly....Zach Thomas is already an awesome football player.....but hes even better with a chip on his shoulder...we have all been witness to that

6. phineas64

phineas64 Season Ticket Holder

He deserves a ring, and now has a legit chance at on. I hope he gets it, too, unless Dallas is playing the Fins in the SB... :whistling:

7. GoPhins!

GoPhins! Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 29, 2007
    Winter Garden, FL
    I hope that you are right. I wish him nothing but the best. And because of him I will be a Cowboys fan this year. :)

SICK likes this.
  8. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    I think you're right. In no way, shape or form do I think Zach's career is over. Sue his play may have declined a bit, he might be a little slower etc. etc. but he's still a damn good MLB. He will have a good year in Dallas, theres no doubt about that

9. pennphinfan

pennphinfan Stelin Canez Arcade Scorz

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    maybe he can meet up with JT in the superbowl.. if JT goes to jax that is- then at least one of them can get a ring!

10. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    You know the winner would feel bad for the other haha thats a tough pill to swallow....they both fought so hard for the same common cause of winning the superbowl....and now when one finally gets there the other one is part of the reason they didnt get it.....ouch

11. emocomputerjock

emocomputerjock Senior Member

Nov 23, 2007
    DC
    We'll all miss Zach. There's realistically no shot of us making the playoffs next year, so I certainly won't mind Zach winning his ring with Dallas. I just hope that he remembers us when he goes into the hall.

12. Georgia Fin

Georgia Fin Fin For Life

Nov 25, 2007
    West Georgia
    I predict New England will sign most of our left overs and they will have excellent seasons there again!:no: