Pre-Season Schedule released:

7 replies

PhinGeneralPhinGeneralSupporterOP
Apr 7, 2016, 04:26 PM

Pre-Season schedule:

At Giants
At Dallas
Atlanta (NBC, August 25th)
Tennesee

Ronnie BassRonnie BassLuxury Box
Apr 7, 2016, 04:46 PM

Niiiiice....MetLife takeover here we come

dolfan7171dolfan7171New Member
Apr 7, 2016, 04:56 PM

When was the last time we played the Giants in the preseason? Oh well it's good to see a different team other than the Buccaneers.

Win, Lose, or Tie, I will be a Dolphins Fan Until I Die:up:

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Apr 7, 2016, 06:01 PM

No surprise that the first two are on the road to give as much time as possible to get JRS ready. Very cool that the first game after the remodel, and the most important Preseason game, is on NBC though.

M1NDCRlMEM1NDCRlMEForum Veteran
Apr 7, 2016, 09:22 PM

"dolfan7171 wrote:

When was the last time we played the Giants in the preseason? Oh well it's good to see a different team other than the Buccaneers.

I'm sad about this. Me and another degenerate at work always bet a Publix sub on the Phins/Bucs pre-season game. I guess we'll have to change it to something else even more meaningless.

SICK;944668 wrote:

that and.....the city of jacksonville sucks.

dolfan7171dolfan7171New Member
Apr 7, 2016, 11:29 PM

"M1NDCRlME wrote:

I'm sad about this. Me and another degenerate at work always bet a Publix sub on the Phins/Bucs pre-season game. I guess we'll have to change it to something else even more meaningless.

Sorry about that. Maybe they'll bring it back so you can bet a sub again.

Win, Lose, or Tie, I will be a Dolphins Fan Until I Die:up:

Pizza BoyPizza BoyNew Member
Apr 9, 2016, 10:20 PM

Surprised we stopped playing Jacksonville and Tampa Bay. You would think the easier travel would certainly be worth it for all teams in question.

btfu149btfu149Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2016, 12:04 PM

Nice! I'll probably make the trip to Dallas!