1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prayers requested, results to Glorify God and Jesus Christ

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by PhinsRock, Dec 12, 2012.

1. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

To all my Phins.com family, friends and loved ones; I ask your patience and understanding and your prayers. This household is going through the most difficult, frustrating, challenging and powerful changes I have ever been subjected to. And those who have known me for all or most of my life, will understand that this is a nuclear explosion comparatively to even what you may have thought was the most difficult and painful thing you have seen me survive in my 60 years.
    In 2007 I was earning 96k/year as VP-Op's and my wife was earning $56K/year at her job. I was laid off 10/2007 and My wife was laid off last Summer this year. We have gone from $150K/year to earning maybe $20k/year plus the unemployment of about $1k/month Jacqui gets. Suffice it to say, things are tough going in this household. We declared bankruptcy September 2010 and I am still now fighting a lawsuit against the man who ran a stop sign and caused me to undergo over $200,000 medical procedures, lose 85-90 days of work, and we are now 18 months since the accident and no settlement in sight. Likely we think they will settle at the last minute before our court date in February. I have known pain in my very complex and adventurous life, but none to compare what I feel every day since the accident and am told will likely feel the rest of my life.
    I am working more hours (then I ever have on any of my previous jobs) while also working several jobs, all the while developing a new company, (with no pay expected for 6-12 months) and due to family obligations, feelings and non-disclosure agreements I cannot be any more descriptive than this tiny taste in a simple status update.
    I beg of you, please pray for me, Jacqui, and Lacey, and for the work I am going through, as often as you possibly can.
    I will say, my God is an awesome God and He is going to see me through all of this. And when He does, and you see the results, you will see God and Jesus Christ glorified more powerfully than I could possibly describe.
    I am going to be on this site where I have always spent 15-20 hours/week, less than maybe once a week for 5-10 minutes MAX. So please understand I am not avoiding any of you, quite the opposite, I am praying more for you every day, than I ever have.

I know that God intends for these efforts to be successful, and that I am not doing this because my current title (of the company I expect no pay from for 6-12 months) of President and C.O.O. (Chief Operating Officer in case you aren't sure what that means). Rather I am doing this because when the company I am President and C.O.O. of actually reaches the point where I can discuss it on this site, it will glorify God and Jesus Christ more than anything I have ever done in my life.

So please, be patient, understanding, and please keep me, my efforts and my household in your prayers daily. I thank you and miss you all already. Trust God, it will be worth it!

Da 'Fins and ToddPhin like this.
  2. Da 'Fins

Da 'Fins Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Birmingham, AL
    I have not checked into this forum for several months and decided to do so today. I'm sorry I haven't been able to do so in order to pray. I hope things are okay. Will pray for you even now. Grace & Peace.