1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prayers for a friend

Discussion in 'Outreach Forum' started by Boik14, Jul 15, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    A close friend of my family has cancer and isn't expected to survive the week. He's been through chemo already, which isn't working and actually broke his spine somehow. He's drifting in and out of consciousness the last day or two and it is a terrible thing to watch. I feel terrible for the family who I have known my whole life.

Danny is an exceptionally bright guy who was a lead resident in one of the countries largest hospitals when all of this started happening a little more then a year ago. They said then recovery was unlikely then and he's been bed-ridden for much of the last year.

Basically, just please pray that the gates are open for him and that God is taking a good person from us because he wants good company. :cry:

2. HolliFinFan

HolliFinFan Not a Face Painter Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    South Florida
    You got it, Boik. Take care.

Boik14 likes this.
  3. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

sure thing you know where to locate me

Boik14 likes this.
  4. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    Sure thing bro. :( Thoughts and prayers for you and your friend and all who will be touched by his passing.

Boik14 likes this.
  5. Ohiophinphan

Ohiophinphan Chaplain Staff Member Luxury Box

Let me add my prayers for Danny, his family, his friends, and indeed for you too Boik. Things like this are very hard to watch. I know I've watched them too often.

May God bless and keep all of you!

6. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    My prayers for all..

Boik14 likes this.
  7. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    My prayers and thoughts are sent up for you, your friend and his family boik.
    God bless him.

Boik14 likes this.