1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pray for Matt Bryant

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Conuficus, Sep 24, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Conuficus

Conuficus Premium Member Luxury Box

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    This is probably the wrong place for this, but to be honest I don't really care.

One thing that bothers me to the core is when things happen to children. Matt Bryant's 3 month old son died in his sleep last night. As a parent it sends chills down my spine.

If any of you have children, may they be blessed by the grace of God in all that they do.

And please, if you have the time, pray for Matt Bryant's family.

2. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

That would have to be one of the hardest things to go through as a parent. my thoughts and prayers go out to matt Bryant and his family. when I read stuff like this, makes me realize how blessed I really am.

Conuficus likes this.
  3. Conuficus

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    Me too. I am away on business right now, and I miss my kids a hell of a lot more right now.

calphin likes this.
  4. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    My kids are grown and live out of state but I still worry about them every day. Its hard enough to lose parents (my Dad and Mom) but its almost unbearable to lose kids that you love so much and plan for. Words just don't seem adequate. May God Bless he and his family and give them strength to weather this part of their life.
    Great gesture Conuficus.

Conuficus likes this.
  5. fins4o8

fins4o8 Mac FTW!

Nov 25, 2007
    ouch. my thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.

Conuficus likes this.
  6. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

I have a wonderful son...and another wonderful son on the way....

And I truly appreciate the kind words you shared with us before. Our kids mean everything to us....and I can not even begin to come close to knowing what the Bryant family is going through....

His and all families will be close in our thoughts tonight....

VT

Conuficus likes this.
  7. Conuficus

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    Thank you to everyone who responds to this thread. You show more of yourself than you know.:up:

calphin likes this.
  8. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    Terrible thing to hear about and I'm sure it's torture to go through as a parent. I guess the only good thing out of it is that the child died in his sleep and hopefully painlessly.

Thoughts are with anyone who has had to go through this.

calphin and Conuficus like this.
  9. Crappy Tipper

Crappy Tipper AKA Hero13

Aug 23, 2008
    Can't imagine what he's going through. I probably wake my son up more times than I can count because I want to check on him so often.

Conuficus likes this.
  10. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

Conuficus likes this.
  11. spike_throw

spike_throw New Member

Sep 19, 2008
    God bless to Matt and his family...

12. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

I just read the news on PFT and my first reaction is tremendous sadness and empathy for the parents. It is so hard to make sense of why something like this happens, nut that beautiful angel was sent to them for such a short time to bless them with some lesson, or understanding about life which, hopefully, they will be able to accept through their grief.

The child's light has rejoin that from whence he came, and he is surely at peace.

Dealing with this requires so much faith, and I certainly pray for the family.

13. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Sad story, couldnt even imagine having to deal with that... thoughts and prayers to him and his family for sure.

14. The Rev

The Rev Totus Tuus Staff Member Administrator Luxury Box Club Member

I want to hug my son right now.

May God give their family peace.

15. my 2 cents

my 2 cents Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007
    NC Mountains
    Thoughts and prayers for the Bryant family. I hope our prayers help the Bryant family in some small way.