Pouncey Videos

45 replies

ConuficusConuficusLuxury BoxOP
Apr 28, 2011, 09:41 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFZlp3_8SA8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3UOzF-9r1o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbaRAtgdovI

We did this for an article a few weeks ago. Enjoy.

BOBofinNew Member
Apr 28, 2011, 10:04 PM

thanks con, we just got a great player, may not be the sexiest pick but the kid should be a fixture for the next 10 years.

Apr 28, 2011, 10:06 PM

I can't believe so many people hate this pick. We couldn't run the ball at all last season. We need help on offense and got help. I am very happy with the pick.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Apr 28, 2011, 10:07 PM

Our very own Nick Mangold

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

FIfinsbuck719New Member
Apr 28, 2011, 10:07 PM

I love the pick itself. But, I'm kinda disappointed about rolling through the draft without a 2nd. There are just too many WRs and RBs in the 2nd to pass up. Scares me that we won't even go after a WR now.

dolfan94dolfan94New Member
Apr 28, 2011, 10:10 PM

I love the pick. A good OL makes the passsing and running game. You put Tom Brady or Adrian Peterson with ****ty OL's, and they won't be the same players. Extra holes and a few extra seconds to make a throw make a huge difference

Alex13Alex13Supporter
Apr 28, 2011, 10:11 PM

its definately not a sexy pick but cant complain to much

firedanfiredanForum Veteran
Apr 28, 2011, 10:14 PM

The center position has finaly been addressed,may not be a skill position but he will help the skill poitions do there job.

Apr 28, 2011, 10:24 PM

Pouncey will be a guard I thought. He's a great puller.

RalphX19XRalphX19XNew Member
Apr 28, 2011, 10:28 PM

He'll play guard.

THThemoleNew Member
Apr 28, 2011, 10:34 PM

"firedan wrote:

The center position has finaly been addressed,may not be a skill position but he will help the skill poitions do there job.

lol You better hope it ain't Pouncy, if upgrading the center position with him is what you have in mind. I'm a Gator fan and we saw all we wanted of that experiment.

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."

THThemoleNew Member
Apr 28, 2011, 10:36 PM

"RalphX19X wrote:

He'll play guard.


And should be a very good one.

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."

HEhemidemonNew Member
Apr 28, 2011, 10:40 PM

"Rocky Raccoon wrote:

I can't believe so many people hate this pick. We couldn't run the ball at all last season. We need help on offense and got help. I am very happy with the pick.

Anybody who hates this pick really doesn't know football. Football is won and lost in the trenches. I really wish we could have traded down and gotten a 2nd, but this is still a very good pick.

Darrelle RevisDarrelle RevisNew Member
Apr 28, 2011, 10:44 PM

You guys are getting a good player.

Darrelle Revis = Greatest Defensive Player of All-Time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsuLFxXi_aw

PandarillaPandarillaForum Veteran
Apr 28, 2011, 11:15 PM

Solid pick...Just hate to wait.

Apr 28, 2011, 11:40 PM

We already have a Long Snapper.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Apr 28, 2011, 11:42 PM

What's all this talk about sexy picks? Who gives a ****? Take a good player. We got an outstanding one today. Thank goodness we didn't take Ingram.

cobrajetcobrajetNew Member
Apr 28, 2011, 11:50 PM

"Rocky Raccoon wrote:

I can't believe so many people hate this pick. We couldn't run the ball at all last season. We need help on offense and got help. I am very happy with the pick.

I kinda like the pick, but I had Stefen Wisniewski, C/G, from Penn State on my mind simply for the reason of him being a little more versatile. If this is what it takes to FINALLY nail down the offensive line then I am all for it.

StrikingStrikingForum Veteran
Apr 28, 2011, 11:57 PM

Is that Dareus he's up against most of the time vs Alabama? Certainly holding his own vs #3 overall.

rafaelrafaelForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2011, 12:15 AM

I prefer him as a G b/c I think he's great on the move, but the snap problems are overblown. He had a couple bad ones in the early games but after that he wasn't the problem. He was snapping as well as his brother did the previous season but Brantley couldn't catch as well as Tebow.

FIfinsincebirthForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2011, 12:30 AM

He also had to operate as a pulling center. A lot of those snap problems he was trying to pull before he even snapped the ball. If here were able to get everything to slow down, not have to worry about pulling as much and just get some experience under his belt, then he will be fine.

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2011, 12:32 AM

"finsincebirth wrote:

He also had to operate as a pulling center. A lot of those snap problems he was trying to pull before he even snapped the ball. If here were able to get everything to slow down, not have to worry about pulling as much and just get some experience under his belt, then he will be fine.


That was his first year at center.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

Hiruma78Hiruma78Supporter
Apr 29, 2011, 05:25 AM

I am kind of disappointed, not because I think Pouncey is bad (I really don't know, I nevere saw the kid play) but mainly because I thought and hoped that Sparano could build a good offensive line without having to spend a first on Long, one on Pouncey, a third on Jerry and many millions on Carey....

on the other side, I have to admit that, as I increasingly lose confidence in our GM&Coach, I can console myself that, whoever in the future will manage our team, he will find a good and young OL in place...

and now, we have likely to wait unitle the 3rd round, sigh :sad:

FanMarinoFanMarinoNew Member
Apr 29, 2011, 05:47 AM

Youve only got to look at the plaudits his brother gets. If our man plays as good weve got a gem of a player.

ZAZach13Forum Veteran
Apr 29, 2011, 08:02 AM

He might turn out to be a good center
But, who the hell takes a Center with the 15th pick?

This is another mark of a poor front office.