1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Postgame in the locker room speech....

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by CANEPHINS, Nov 15, 2010.

1. CANEPHINS

CANEPHINS No Tats & Dreads Allowed

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    unluckyluciano likes this.
  2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Seriously. There is no one there. Or maybe it's the size of the room. Either way, there is no excuse for the cardboard cut-out of BMarsh to the right rear of the shot :lol:.

3. rdhstlr23

rdhstlr23 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    Jake Long looked fine to me. Not to mention he was in on the TD from Thigpen to Fasano. I don't know if he was in on the last series. That didn't look like a guy that was going to be out for the year.

SICK, siciliansith and MikeHoncho like this.
  4. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Let me here you howl on three....

1, 2, 3....

Oooouuuuuu Ooooooooooooooo

siciliansith likes this.
  5. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    sparano said,''the wolf got fed today''..dansby leads the howl on 3....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!.

Thats ok VT, screw the folks that won't, their just scared, probably the same ones who tell you to sit when were on defense.

Is that right Prez?? you tell folks to sit when they wanna stand and cheer?

6. mommabilly

mommabilly No riders allowed

May 3, 2010
    There were plenty of people there. It appears they have the Oline in the foreground because saw Jake and that tatooed arm with the big cross on it is Incognitos,see that on the field. Thas what makes me thing the Oline was behind the camera. From what I saw, I agree, the world of pharmaceuticals did wonders for the seperated shoulder. That and a good harness will do Jake Well Thurs Night.