1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

post game quotes

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by phinsfan1221, Sep 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. phinsfan1221

phinsfan1221 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 13, 2007
    PALM BEACH GARDENS
    Dolphins Postgame Quotes - 9/21/2008 Yeremiah Bell, Safety

(On the defensive intensity)
    We wanted the defense out there first, to get out there and get some confidence and start the game on the right note. They were still in the game (in the third quarter) and we had to keep playing. We didn't look at the scoreboard at halftime. We said it was 0-0. We went out and continued to play hard and stay on them. We wanted to eliminate the big play. The first two games we gave up plays we shouldn't give up. If they wanted to beat us we were going to make them beat us. We just wanted to play together, come out and play as one and it worked out the best for us.

Patriots Postgame Quotes - 9/21/2008
    Rodney Harrison, Safety

(On the challenges of defending the unique plays Miami ran)
    "Just staying disciplined and staying in your gap and making tackles. Ronnie Brown is a tremendous player and its hard tackling him in the open field as well as Ricky Williams. You just have to stay disciplined and aggressive. Unfortunately we had no idea they were going to come out and run those kind of plays and they came out and made some plays on us. "

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

awesome. thanks.

i saw the flywheel in there a couple times on the D. i was excited to see it.

3. Ludacris

Ludacris Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jan 8, 2008
    I admit, i was watching the tv cranking that flywheel with Porter.

Bell had truely one of his finest days out there. He looked liked an all-pro compared to Harrison.

4. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida

Well to be fair he also didn't roam the earth with dinosaurs like Harrison once did.

brandon27 likes this.