1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Porter calls on 12th Man

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dubfire, Nov 18, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Dubfire

Dubfire Follow me @canemutiny5X

Mar 30, 2008
    West Palm Beach
    Porter calls on 12th Man

We've been talking about this game since the home stand started both on this board and at the stadium. Sunday after the Raider win, fans in the parking lot were already buzzing about the Patriots coming to town and already making plans to take the Monday after the game off.:ffic:

We have not had a game of this magnitude at home in a long time. The fans know this and the roaring at the stadium with each score and each stop on 3rd down has been rising to a crescendo the last 2 weeks. It's going to be special on Sunday and probably the loudest Dolphins Stadium has gotten since Lamar Smith's improbable TD run against the Colts in the Playoffs. I cannot wait!! This is what we live for and why we go to the games.:knucks:

2. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Still not sure I like Joey the person, but absolutely can't argue with Joey the Player, and for the timebeing, Joey the heart and soul behind the resurgent Dolphins.

Wish I wasnt 2,200 miles away, there is ZERO doubt I would be at that game if I had a Florida address :hi5:

GARDENHEAD likes this.
  3. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    I agree 100%. I'll be screaming at the tv in a bar in New Orleans. Surely those in attendance will make serious noise!

azfinfanmang likes this.
  4. Bumrush

Bumrush Stable Genius Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Call me a panzy or whatever but this thread nearly brought a tear to my eye!! It's great to be back fellas.. Great to be back....

5. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    The Stadium was packed on Sunday so thats always a good sign.

6. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Unfortuantely I will not be able to make this game due to some family business, but I was at the game IN New England. Hopefully Dolphin Stadium will be as loud as Gilette was quiet :hi5:

7. steveincolorado

steveincolorado Spook, Storme & Pebbles

Mar 23, 2008
    Colorado
    I love his passion for the game:wink2: