1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Read: Introduction to Marlsbeth

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by HULKFish, Jul 20, 2010.

1. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    Hey all! I was going to wait to do this but I decided to be brave and get some eyes on this... I'm a member of Writing.com and posted the Introduction to my soon (I hope) to be released fantasy fiction novel!

I have reviewed my 650 page book a number of times and have Word 2007 set with all filters and grammar and styles but realize I am no Editor. My publisher works more like a self-publisher though so I have to figure out how to get my work edited without spending a fortune...

Anyway, the introduction is a bit heavier of a read as I lay the mood for the reader but I was really reaching for a specific feel. I don't particularly read from the genre and try to keep my world as different from prototype stories as possible so don't look for D&D or World of Warcraft here... LOL! Not that I don't like that stuff but it isn't where I'm coming from.

It removed my formatting but this will at least display the direction of my story... Or at least set my world in place.

Please, read and comment... This has been a work of five years or so.

2. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    IF you'd like to see a prettier version, go to my working site and download the .pdf version!

Marlsbeth homepage

COME ON my phins.com people, I'm depending on your eyes...