Please Keep Posts Respectful with the Appropriate Language

4 replies

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury BoxOP
Nov 30, 2007, 07:18 PM

Please ensure that you follow the rules as of Finheaven. Please Do not use vulgar words, or curse words. This is a family site, and these rules will be enforced.

Thanks:wink2:


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

High DefinitionHigh DefinitionNew Member
Dec 1, 2007, 06:53 AM

Make a list of the words we can't use. :wink2:

Kanye West wrote:

I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Dec 1, 2007, 10:46 AM

"KiNG wrote:

Make a list of the words we can't use. :wink2:

Brother just use common sense and we will be fine. Instead of A_ _ use butt. Just stuff like that. I just want members to keep in mind we have a wide variety of members from kids to a Great Pastor. Thanks for your efforts.:wink2:


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

dolphan117dolphan117Luxury Box
Dec 1, 2007, 12:49 PM

"KiNG wrote:

Make a list of the words we can't use. :wink2:

:lol:

****

************

**********

And

**************

High DefinitionHigh DefinitionNew Member
Dec 1, 2007, 02:01 PM

"Fin Fan In Cali wrote:

Brother just use common sense and we will be fine. Instead of A_ _ use butt. Just stuff like that. I just want members to keep in mind we have a wide variety of members from kids to a Great Pastor. Thanks for your efforts.:wink2:

Yeah, I understand you 100%

I'm one of the many posters who expresses my feelings in a ton of *stars, but I'll cool it since asked. It's my duty as a 4-year (and counting) lover of Finheaven. :d-day:

Kanye West wrote:

I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?