Please Keep Mary(Njfinfan) in your prayers and Thoughts!

138 replies

dolfanrodneydolfanrodneyNew MemberOP
Jul 30, 2008, 08:02 PM

I am not sure how many of u know yet but I recieved a text message from Mary's(njfinfan) husband chris about an hour ago saying Mary suffered a bad heart attack. She is very dear to all of us and Miami Mike's right hand man. Please say a prayer for her and her husband and daughter. She needs the combined strength of all us Dolfans. Thanks guys

For sister Mary who we all love so much!

StylaStylaNew Member
Jul 30, 2008, 08:07 PM

Wow, horrible news. My prayers are with her and the family.:sad:

Calm Like A Bomb!!!.....:freestyle:

Props to GISH for my avy and badges!

2012-2013 NBA CHAMPIONS MIAMI HEAT!!!

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Jul 30, 2008, 08:07 PM

o wow, i hope everything is ok, Mary you are in my prays! stay strong!

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Jul 30, 2008, 08:17 PM

Nothing but prayers, thoughts and a speedy recovery. We wish Mary the very best.


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

ALalen1New Member
Jul 30, 2008, 08:18 PM

Oh wow, I'm very sorry to hear this. She's been a very nice person ever since I started posting. I wish her and the family the best.

NyPhinfanNyPhinfanForum Veteran
Jul 30, 2008, 08:20 PM

What horrible news. May God be with them tonight.

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Jul 30, 2008, 08:24 PM

Wow. Mary, get well soon. We will all be praying for you and your family.

We love you !!

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Jul 30, 2008, 08:26 PM

"dolfanrodney wrote:

I am not sure how many of u know yet but I recieved a text message from Mary's(njfinfan) husband chris about an hour ago saying Mary suffered a bad heart attack. She is very dear to all of us and Miami Mike's right hand man. Please say a prayer for her and her husband and daughter. She needs the combined strength of all us Dolfans. Thanks guys

Bro, please keep us up to date in this thread or by PM to me or FFIC

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jul 30, 2008, 08:30 PM

Wow. I dont know what to say, other than I hope she gets well. :(

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 30, 2008, 08:31 PM

Wow...she's so young..please keep us up to date Rodney....if you get to talk to her tell her we are all pulling for her to have a speedy recovery.

HolliFinFanHolliFinFanLuxury Box
Jul 30, 2008, 08:34 PM

I don't know what to say. Mary, we need you here, I need you here. You are so incredibly special. Hoping for good recovery news soon.

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Jul 30, 2008, 08:36 PM

We love you Mary, our thoughts and prayers are with you.


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Jul 30, 2008, 08:39 PM

Prayers up for Mary and her husband.

ILPhinFan88ILPhinFan88Luxury Box
Jul 30, 2008, 08:46 PM

Prayers to Mary and her family, Get Well Soon

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 30, 2008, 08:56 PM

"Celtkin wrote:

Wow. Mary, get well soon. We will all be praying for you and your family.

We love you !!

x2. Get well soon Mary. You have my thoughts and prayers... :bighug:

Alex44Alex44New Member
Jul 30, 2008, 09:01 PM

I've never had the chance to know or talk to her here much, but I've seen her posts and she seems to be a very sweet good hearted person. I usually don't post in threads like these but I'm actually touched by this....

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Jul 30, 2008, 09:04 PM

God thats awful. I hope for a full recovery. Thoughts and prayers will be with you!

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Jul 30, 2008, 09:10 PM

Wow, I hope she makes a quick and full recovery.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

King FelixKing FelixSupporter
Jul 30, 2008, 09:10 PM

wow i don't know what to say. i remember back in FH she was going through some hard times and we exchanged pm's quite a bit through the night i was always checking up on her..it sounds dumb but i felt good being there for her....hope shes alright

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Jul 30, 2008, 09:17 PM

Noooo....

Oh man.

Much much prayers for you Miss Mary. I know you are an incredibly strong person. Hoping for an update SOON....

This place is not the same without your oversite and wit.

Brown42000Brown42000New Member
Jul 30, 2008, 09:17 PM

Wow, hope she makes a quick recovery .

PhinperorPhinperorLuxury Box
Jul 30, 2008, 09:21 PM

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Mary, please come back to us soon. We all love you.

MuckMuckRetired Admin
Jul 30, 2008, 09:38 PM

:(

Come back to us soon Mary. We need you.

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

GoPhins!GoPhins!Luxury Box
Jul 30, 2008, 09:42 PM

Wow! I really hope everything turns out OK. She is in our thoughts!

Lab3003Lab3003New Member
Jul 30, 2008, 10:07 PM

Devastating news. My best wishes to everyone.