Please explain

21 replies

Phinvader BillPhinvader BillNew MemberOP
May 12, 2010, 10:07 AM

in a nutshell, what is C2C Fins?


http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
May 12, 2010, 10:25 AM

It's a touch football team made up of site members, i think.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
May 12, 2010, 10:31 AM

"DrAstroZoom wrote:

It's a touch football team made up of site members, i think.

I dont want to speak out of place but I do know its tackle for sure.:up:

Phinvader BillPhinvader BillNew Member
May 12, 2010, 10:33 AM

So you guys decide on an away game, and hook up with a team made up of fans in that city?


http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
May 12, 2010, 10:51 AM

"Phinvader Bill wrote:

So you guys decide on an away game, and hook up with a team made up of fans in that city?

Thats the ultimate goal I think....

Phinvader BillPhinvader BillNew Member
May 12, 2010, 11:03 AM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

Thats the ultimate goal I think....

One of the Phinvaders lives in Cincy. I'm sure he would play, and he could probably locate a team and a spot for the game. Let me know and I'll find out.


http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
May 12, 2010, 11:11 AM

"Phinvader Bill wrote:

One of the Phinvaders lives in Cincy. I'm sure he would play, and he could probably locate a team and a spot for the game. Let me know and I'll find out.

Id be in for this, I have a team on stand by but it IS IN COLUMBUS so a closer team sounds good to me.:up:

Phinvader BillPhinvader BillNew Member
May 12, 2010, 11:26 AM

Ok, if you guys decide to come to Cincy with us, I'll make some calls. When would you have the game? Saturday or Sunday?


http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
May 12, 2010, 12:03 PM

C2C(coast 2 coast) Fins are mostly members of this site but live all over the states.
They decide to all travel to an away Dolphins game and challenge that Teams fans to a game of football by visiting that Teams Message Board.

They Party that night and go watch the Phins kick ass live together.

FinintheMoon usually the one who sets everything up.(hotel/game tickets)

Phinvader BillPhinvader BillNew Member
May 12, 2010, 12:16 PM

Well, I've already got the hotel and tickets, as well as a place to party the night before


http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
May 12, 2010, 12:29 PM

"Phinvader Bill wrote:

Well, I've already got the hotel and tickets, as well as a place to party the night before

You and FITM might be a deadly combo!

FIFINintheMOONLuxury Box
May 12, 2010, 03:04 PM

"Phinvader Bill wrote:

Well, I've already got the hotel and tickets, as well as a place to party the night before

We will definitely be talking my friend!!! Looks like Cincy is the place to be based on the current poll!!!

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
May 12, 2010, 03:09 PM

"FINintheMOON wrote:

We will definitely be talking my friend!!! Looks like Cincy is the place to be based on the current poll!!!

Sweet.....:up:

SamphinSamphinNew Member
May 13, 2010, 03:36 PM

Its only touch football when Griddles is in. That way he doesn't hurt his itty bitty fingers and toes. :P

It is a TACKLE game, he night before an away game. And we typically go out drinking/partying the night after the game (way better than when we did it the night before the game) and then tailgate and go to the Dolphins game the next day. Tons of fun and have made some awesome friends because of it.

BladeBladeNew Member
May 14, 2010, 09:26 PM

For me, I just go play football and drink some beers and try to say as little as possible.

JeffJeffNew Member
Jun 5, 2010, 05:20 PM

And how many fight have there been with the other fans?

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jun 5, 2010, 05:28 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Its only touch football when Griddles is in. That way he doesn't hurt his itty bitty fingers and toes. :P

It is a TACKLE game, he night before an away game. And we typically go out drinking/partying the night after the game (way better than when we did it the night before the game) and then tailgate and go to the Dolphins game the next day. Tons of fun and have made some awesome friends because of it.

Keep your Mario hands away from my jaw Mr. "I punch people to get to the quarterback" and we could play tackle football. :tongue2:

Phinvader BillPhinvader BillNew Member
Jun 6, 2010, 08:04 PM

There's a few people who are game on the Bengals forum.


http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas

FIFINintheMOONLuxury Box
Jun 9, 2010, 09:12 PM

"jeff wrote:

and how many fight have there been with the other fans?

none!

FIFINintheMOONLuxury Box
Jun 9, 2010, 09:14 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

Keep your Mario hands away from my jaw Mr. "I punch people to get to the quarterback" and we could play tackle football. :tongue2:

Now Griddle... be nice to your fellow player... :hi5:

FIFINintheMOONLuxury Box
Jun 9, 2010, 09:15 PM

"Phinvader Bill wrote:

There's a few people who are game on the Bengals forum.

Cool... I will go visit the site later and see what I can stir up...

54Fins54FinsForum Veteran
Jun 11, 2010, 04:40 PM

"FINintheMOON wrote:

none!

Or almost one in the Jets parking lot before the game.:shifty:

Anyone remember the load mouth Jets fan who talked crap and everyone in our little Dolphins corner stood up in unison. :lol:
A few words were said and no one came to his defense.It was quiet again soon after that......

But anyway,no Fins fan goes out of their way to look for trouble.