1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please do not vote for RonnieBrownTown

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Samphin, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

Considering that the guy still needs a permission slip to go anywhere other than school during the middle of the day and his voice sounds like Peter Brady during the "awkward" years, I think it is in everyone's best interest to NOT vote for RBT.

His overusage of the classic :shifty: smiley has made the cute lil bugger into an oversaturated unfunny mess. And his campaign technique? Make thephins.com history? How awful and unfunny is that? What history would we be making, exactly? The tournament has been going on for years across a couple of sites, its not like voting for a member would be any type of history.

Besides, if he were to win, the guy couldn't even spell T-H-A-N-K-S correctly. His unwillingness to learn the english language properly should warrant a second round exit in my humble opinion.

If you haven't voted yet, please make sure to vote AGAINST RonnieBrownTown and for whoever his opponent is.

Thanks,
    T.P.F.K.A.S.
    The Poster Formally Known As Samphin

Skeet84, FinSane and Fin-Omenal like this.
  2. finsgirlie

finsgirlie break my Luxury Box

Dec 2, 2007
    Fantasy Land
    cruel and unusual sammy...

3. Samphin

And you wonder why I voted for Seth...:shifty:

Besides, Ronnie started it.

4. finsgirlie

finsgirlie break my Luxury Box

Dec 2, 2007
    Fantasy Land
    no, i really don't. but i won't get into that here.

GO RBT! :lol:

5. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    RBT, you're awesome!!!!! VOTE FOR RBT!!!!

EDIT: oh yeah, and a vote for GISh is a vote for RBT!! VOTE GISH!!

Kanye West likes this.
  6. Kanye West

Kanye West 'Parcells' Guy

Mar 23, 2008
    You don't think this is history. How is it not. Me going up against one of the most popular posters on the site. Alen also always gives the best information on every signal post. For me to beat him would be history. For every signal winner of the tourney it is history. When I asked what this tourney was about they said it is like the NCAA tournament well as far as I know every winner of that makes history. So if I win this why cant it be history.

I will not post in this thread again I don't think posting in a thread bashing anyone is good. I hope other people feel the same. I am sorry some one had to make a thread like this.

opfinistic and GISH like this.
  7. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    i agree. this thread is LOW! sam, ur not even in the tourney anymore, why you gotta hate on Steve-o?

Kanye West likes this.
  8. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nANmPPmfn_M"]YouTube - Phil Collins - Against All Odds[/ame]

9. Samphin

Fixed. :lol:

DonShula84 likes this.
  10. King Felix

King Felix Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 6, 2007
    this thread might be okay, if it was funny

Kanye West likes this.
  11. DonShula84

DonShula84 Moderator Luxury Box

Jan 3, 2008