1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playoff Run Down

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by MaddMatt, Nov 26, 2009.

Tags:
  1. MaddMatt

MaddMatt New Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Miami
    Pats (7-3)- @ NO, @ Miami, Car, @ Buff, Jags, @ Houst. I cannot see NE worse than 11-5. We have to run the table to winn the division, which is unlikely.

Cinci (7-3)- Cleve, Det, @ Minn, @ SD, KC, Jets. No worse than 10-6, likely 11-5 and a Division winner.

Pitt (6-4)- @ Balt, Oak, @ Cleve, GB, Balt, @ Miami. 10-6 likely but, 9-7 not far fetched.

Den (6-4)- Giants, @ KC, @ Indy, Oak, @ Phil, KC. Should be 9-7. May be worse.

Jags (6-4)- @ SF, Houst, Miami, Indy, @ NE, @ Cleve. Lucky to finish 8-8.

Balt (5-5)- Pitt, @ GB, Det, Chic, @ Pitt, @ Oak. Another 10-6 likely but, 9-7 not far fetched.

Houst (5-5)- Indy, @ Jags, Sea, @ St L, @ Miami, NE. Lucky to finish 8-8.

MIAMI (5-5)- Buff, @ NE, @ Jags, @ Tenn, Houst, Pitt. Who knows what this TEAM of over-achievers can do? After an 0-3 start, and a ton of injuries, we should be looking ahead to the draft. WE ARE NOT.

I have NEVER been prouder of any Phins team for what they have accomplished with what they have had to work with. Pick on them, if ya like, for time management and a few play calls. The bottom line is that we are in the playoff race, and should not be.

Think about all the players no one wanted, who are giving their all for us to be where we are. Guys like Polite, Bess, Gardner, Hilliard, Thomas, Jones, Culver, etc, etc. It is a good day to be thankful for those type of players.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL

dolfan7171, xphinfanx and padre31 like this.
  2. PHINANALYST

PHINANALYST Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2008
    North Carolina
    Need to look at CON records as well ...

NE - 11-5 ... 4-2 ... 8-4
    MIA - 10-6 ... 5-1 ... 8-4

CIN - 11-5 ... 8-4
    PIT - 10-6 ... 7-5
    BAL - 10-6 ... 7-5

DEN - 10-6 ... 8-4

JAX - 9-7 no WC
    HOU - 9-7 no WC

on this, i get DEN & MIA as the WC teams ....