1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pierre Thomas

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by 305, Sep 14, 2009.

Tags:
  1. 305

305 Brawndo Club Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Get off my lawn.
    So what the hell is exactly the deal? Is he going to be out next week too? How long should I expect this to linger on? I've read a ridiculous amount of reports and it sounds like nobody has a clue haha

2. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Ive read in a few spots he may lose his job to mike bell because bell is a better runner between the tackles and seems to have the durability Thomas and Bush lack.

305 likes this.
  3. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    I think that's a ton of speculation there. Wow he torched the Lions, tough task. People are going a little far.

Bell has been on the team since Nov 08. There's a reason he was a backup and PT was the starter.

PT's injury is a knee sprain which varies a lot between diff people. That whole laceration story didn't help either. The good thing is that he sounds anxious to get in there. I'm positive NO will give him a shot at getting back his job, full time. He could be eased back slowly though. I won't be surprised to see a time share if he's back Week 2.

I'm a PT owner and if he's active this week I'll prob play him.

305 likes this.