Pics from NC! Big E,InFlames,SICK,me!,GridIronKing34,BorderlandWolf, Skeet84,& more!

103 replies

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury BoxOP
Nov 21, 2009, 11:20 PM

TRYING to take a picture near the welcome to georgia sign... Skeet's head kept blocking it and then neither one of us had to reach to get the whole word in... oh well...

we were making fun of this really long traffic jam on the other side of the road... then we got stuck in one not too long after this :lol:

Skeet texting like he did on the ENTIRE way there!!

Skeet

Little game we'd like to call Beer Pong... where I swear I've never played but sunk my first two or three immediately :lol: SICK is playing on the tv and Griddles and Skeet team up

close up on Charlotte!!

get it girl! Go Charlotte!

more to come....

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Nov 21, 2009, 11:27 PM

SICK (Chris) playing while everyone is playing beer pong :P

Borderland Wolf aka Samphin (Sam)

Charlotte and In Flames (Jason)

Sam doing something gross... use your imagination lol

say CHEEEEEESY!

Geez SICK! Can you call it quits already?? :P

Big E (Eric)

Big E and Sam

Eric filling in for Chris... there's only a minute and a half left and Chris is up by like 41... just don't ruin it!! :P

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Nov 21, 2009, 11:38 PM

Sams bowling technique

Sam and Chris... masters in action :P

GridIronKing34 (Mat) in action

Smiley Jason!!!!

Sam & Chris

Sean with Eric in the background

Go Mat!

Sam & Chris were teamed up like all night haha

Mat, Sean, & Charlotte... note the big wet spot on the back of Seans shirt... he wrestled Sam and Sam kicked an entire beer out of my hand!

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Nov 21, 2009, 11:39 PM

like the pics so far.

what a waste of beer that was when E was wrestling. that's a huge foul.

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Nov 21, 2009, 11:41 PM

You can tell Sam is from CA...he still has a sun tan working..:lol:

The tiger doll under Sick's chair is sort of funny.

steveincoloradosteveincoloradoNew Member
Nov 21, 2009, 11:43 PM

Thanks for the pictures. It's nice to know that we have some really ugly fans:shifty:

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Nov 21, 2009, 11:44 PM

Big E

Smiley Mat!

Smiley Mat again!!

Playing football before the game...

ROAR!!!

and Eric sitting in the car.... lol

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Nov 21, 2009, 11:51 PM

me laughing at something or other...

no comment... lol

TAILGATE!

me trying to sneak a picture with Jason :P

those were all my best..... I know Chris has some more, will try to get him to post :)

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Nov 21, 2009, 11:53 PM

Man.

I get this hat a few years ago and now everyone is finally getting around to getting it.

Yeah, so I feel special.

And, yeah, I realize people prolly don't care :lol:

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Nov 22, 2009, 12:14 AM

Why does Griddles look possessed in all his pics? What IS in the corn in IOWA???

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Nov 22, 2009, 12:16 AM

lmfao.... his eyes came out red in EVERY picture... no idea why

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Nov 22, 2009, 12:18 AM

"finsgirlie wrote:

lmfao.... his eyes came out red in EVERY picture... no idea why

:shifty:

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

KAKanye WestNew Member
Nov 22, 2009, 12:46 AM

Wish I could have seen you guys

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Nov 22, 2009, 01:27 AM

"RonnieBrownTown wrote:

Wish I could have seen you guys

Give someone your phone number and you would have! slacker :tongue2:

Great Pics and Thanks!!!!!

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Nov 22, 2009, 01:48 AM

Charlotte (Sick's wife) took a bunch of pictures from last night...I am not sure I want to see them posted here if I remember correctly (texts Chris to post them).

Good times for sure!

Colorado DolfanColorado DolfanNew Member
Nov 22, 2009, 03:24 AM

"FinSane wrote:

Why does Griddles look possessed in all his pics? What IS in the corn in IOWA???

He Who Walks Behind the Rows...

Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...

...get happy.

-Cam Wake

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Nov 22, 2009, 04:29 AM

"FinSane wrote:

Why does Griddles look possessed in all his pics? What IS in the corn in IOWA???

Skeet's not looking among the living on this one either, was that beer pong?

Or were they playing for much higher stakes!!!

Check out the bandage on Griddles knee...I bet he made the catch..

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Nov 22, 2009, 08:51 AM

ill post pics today.......

Bo In MonroeBo In MonroeNew Member
Nov 22, 2009, 09:07 AM

I wish you guys were here more often!

54Fins54FinsForum Veteran
Nov 22, 2009, 09:36 AM

Nice pics...
BTW,where do folks get this money to travel all over America and go to Dolphins games? :shifty:

Just wondering.......:wink2:

I'm more broke than I originally thought.

Glad you all had fun.

:hi5:

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Nov 22, 2009, 10:39 AM

A few of MY observations from this.
•Sam's parents named him correctly :yes:
•Its good to see pictures of Griddles, seeing as how I haven't any of his posts for a month (Ignore is great)....just kidding Mat :shifty:
•Amanda, do you date "Younger" guys? My infatuiation with you grows with every picture. :hump:
•Jason, we need to exchange Music :yes:....and its good to see you virtually as well
•Some people play video games Waaaayyyyyy too much.
•Really wish I coudve made this function. I, without any doubt, would have been the older guy trying to keep up with the kids, and as a result wouldve been found sleeping outside in the bushes with my shoes tied together and swung around the telephone wires

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Nov 22, 2009, 11:12 AM

"Borderland Wolf wrote:

Charlotte (Sick's wife) took a bunch of pictures from last night...I am not sure I want to see them posted here if I remember correctly (texts Chris to post them).

Good times for sure!

I had a bunch too (check out my facebook) they were all just extremely blurry due to the owner of the camera not being able to hold it straight..... :lol:

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Nov 22, 2009, 11:13 AM

"azfinfanmang wrote:

A few of MY observations from this.
•Sam's parents named him correctly :yes:
•Its good to see pictures of Griddles, seeing as how I haven't any of his posts for a month (Ignore is great)....just kidding Mat :shifty:
•Amanda, do you date "Younger" guys? My infatuiation with you grows with every picture. :hump:
•Jason, we need to exchange Music :yes:....and its good to see you virtually as well
•Some people play video games Waaaayyyyyy too much.
•Really wish I coudve made this function. I, without any doubt, would have been the older guy trying to keep up with the kids, and as a result wouldve been found sleeping outside in the bushes with my shoes tied together and swung around the telephone wires

that's sweet Ace :)

and no, your shoes wouldve ended up in the freezer like mine did..... ARG!!!! :P

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Nov 22, 2009, 03:08 PM

***my pics***

me sam and sean.....its so hard to say goodbye.

sean is so strong.

hello.

enjoying everything

me sean and my brother popping in the backround

stay tuned for more....

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Nov 22, 2009, 03:11 PM

more....

wifey and i at the tailgate

me wifey and mandy

love this (griddles, sam, skeet, sick)

me and mrs. sick @ our seats

drunk

me and the awesome Bo In Monroe.....dude threw a hell've a tailgate, and hes a amazing dude.

group photo

more coming