Pick'em Week 17

17 replies

PLplc001SupporterOP
Dec 29, 2021, 09:48 PM

Sorry, Christmas got in the way of my timeliness. Here is this weeks games. I'll do the math for Week 16 tonight as well but wanted to go ahead and get this up. No Thursday night games for the remainder of the year. Sucks.

Giants @ Bears
Jaguars @ Patriots
Rams @ Ravens
Buccaneers @ Jets
Falcons @ Bills
Chiefs @ Bengals
Dolphins @ Titans
Raiders @ Colts
Eagles @ WFT
Broncos @ Chargers
Texans @ 49ers
Lions @ Seahawks
Cardinals @ Cowboys
Panthers @ Saints
Vikings @ Packers
Browns @ Steelers

Deus ex dolphinDeus ex dolphinForum Veteran
Dec 29, 2021, 10:11 PM

Bears
Patriots
Rams
Jets
Bills
Chiefs
Dolphins
Colts
Eagles
Broncos
Texans
Lions
Cowboys
Saints
Packers
Brown

A terrible play call, terribly executed.

mlb1399mlb1399Forum Veteran
Dec 29, 2021, 10:47 PM

Bears
Patriots
Rams
Buccaneer
Bills
Chiefs
Titans
Colts
WFT
Chargers
49ers
Seahawks
Cowboys
Saints
Packers
Steelers

Rick 1966Rick 1966Forum Veteran
Dec 29, 2021, 10:49 PM

Bears
Patriots
Rams
Buccaneers
Bills
Chiefs
Titans
Colts
Eagles
Chargers
49ers
Seahawks
Cowboys
Saints
Packers
Browns

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Dec 30, 2021, 12:03 AM

Bears
Patriots
Rams
Buccaneers
Bills
Bengals
Dolphins
Colts
Eagles
Chargers
49ers
Seahawks
Cowboys
Panthers
Packers
Steelers

HooliganHooliganSupporter
Dec 30, 2021, 06:51 AM

Bears
Patriots
Ravens
Buccaneers
Bills
Bengals
Dolphins
Colts
Eagles
Chargers
49ers
Seahawks
Cowboys
Saints
Packers
Browns

OphineratedOphineratedForum Veteran
Dec 30, 2021, 08:16 AM

Bears
Patriots
Rams
Buccaneers
Bills
Chiefs
Dolphins
Colts
Eagles
Chargers
49ers
Seahawks
Cowboys
Saints
Packers
Browns

KeyFinKeyFinForum Veteran
Dec 30, 2021, 08:31 AM

Bears
Patriots
Rams
Buccaneers
Bills
Chiefs
Dolphins
Colts
Eagles
Chargers
49ers
Seahawks
Cowboys
Saints
Packers
Steelers

Winning football games at any level comes down to winning in the trenches.

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Dec 31, 2021, 05:45 PM

Bears
Patriots
Rams
Buccaneers
Bills
Bengals
Dolphins
Colts
Eagles
Chargers
Texans
Seahawks
Cowboys
Panthers
Packers
Steelers

GalantGalantForum Veteran
Jan 1, 2022, 10:45 AM

Bears
Patriots
Rams
Buccaneers
Bills
Chiefs
Titans
Colts
Eagles
Chargers
49ers
Seahawks
Cowboys
Saints
Packers
Browns


"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)

The_Dark_KnightThe_Dark_KnightForum Veteran
Jan 1, 2022, 11:39 AM

Ok, getting close to the end of the season and need to make a move to try and finish in the top 3.

Bears
Patriots
Rams
Buccaneers
Bills
Chiefs
Titans
Colts
Eagles
Chargers
Texans
Seahawks
Cowboys
Saints
Packers
Browns

I know a few of my picks aren't the popular ones...and I truly hope Jacksonville shocks New England; the dirty birds soar over the Bills and we knock the Titan's dick in the dirt but I just don't see this week's games going the way we want them to.

But you can bet your asstocks I'll be rooting for them to go the way we want them to.

“The person you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so you better make sure you’re someone interesting”

KeyFinKeyFinForum Veteran
Jan 1, 2022, 03:25 PM

"The_Dark_Knight wrote:

I know a few of my picks aren't the popular ones...and I truly hope Jacksonville shocks New England; the dirty birds soar over the Bills and we knock the Titan's dick in the dirt but I just don't see this week's games going the way we want them to.

But you can bet your asstocks I'll be rooting for them to go the way we want them to.

I thought about doing the same thing last week- pick what would be best for us, not what I personally thought. And if I had done that, I would have missed one pick on the entire week, LOL.

Winning football games at any level comes down to winning in the trenches.

PLplc001Supporter
Jan 1, 2022, 04:09 PM

Bears
Patriots
Rams
Buccaneers
Bills
Chiefs
Titans
Colts
Eagles
Chargers
49ers
Seahawks
Cowboys
Saints
Packers
Steelers

The_Dark_KnightThe_Dark_KnightForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2022, 09:24 AM

Wait, I picked the Texans over the 49ers??? That had the be the George Clooney portrayal of me because the Christian Bale version would never do anything so stupid.

But then again, he did take on Bane without listening to Alfred so I guess it is possible I did something so stupid.

Damn!

“The person you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so you better make sure you’re someone interesting”

PLplc001Supporter
Jan 5, 2022, 10:18 PM

[ATTACH:full]

Unlucky, Rick, I'm not going to catch you guys one 1 game at a time. Im going to need ya'll to jack Week18 up pretty good if Im going to have a chance :)

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jan 5, 2022, 11:15 PM

Looks like I need to get 9 games right this week to maintain 65%. I feel pretty good about that.

Meanwhile, if my math is right, Rick needs to get 13 right to get there, and PCL needs 12 to get there.

So, its still a game. Good luck in the final week, guys.

Deus ex dolphinDeus ex dolphinForum Veteran
Jan 5, 2022, 11:47 PM

Hovering around the middle of the pack? That means I am the true representative of the Miami Dolphins; being not very bad nor very good.

:cry:

A terrible play call, terribly executed.

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Jan 6, 2022, 01:22 AM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

Looks like I need to get 9 games right this week to maintain 65%. I feel pretty good about that.

Meanwhile, if my math is right, Rick needs to get 13 right to get there, and PCL needs 12 to get there.

So, its still a game. Good luck in the final week, guys.

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

Looks like I need to get 9 games right this week to maintain 65%. I feel pretty good about that.

Meanwhile, if my math is right, Rick needs to get 13 right to get there, and PCL needs 12 to get there.

So, its still a game. Good luck in the final week, guys.

9 people over 60% with 250 games picked and 2 more at 59%, That's a tough crowd. I had 3 just complete effed up weeks that took me out but this has been fun, thanks to everyone who made it happen