1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phins to be featured on NFLN

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, May 3, 2013.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    Friday 5/3, They will discuss them on the NFLam show, which starts at 6am et and I'm pretty sure Total Access as well. I think Total Access is doing AFC east draft grades. Just a heads up. I don't really give a s--t what they say. They're mostly a bunch of clowns on those shows. It really depends on who is doing the show. We usually get stuck with the clowns, but what the hell? Just a fiend for any Phins coverage.

*Correction: On the Total Acess show, it's from Dolphins' Rookie Mini Camp, so it will be cool to see some of the rooks.

Killer Bees and MrClean like this.
  2. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

They are IMO, just a bunch of mockingbirds or parrots, repeating whatever info the network digs up and tells them to say.

djphinfan, rafael and Sceeto like this.
  3. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    Yeah, for the most part, totally. We can discuss how much we disagree and just how stupid they really are. I'm still a fiend. I, unfortunately, am one of those who still watch that old relic called a TV. Hey C, if nothing else, that chick on NFLam is pretty hot. :)

4. cuchulainn

cuchulainn Táin Bó Cúailnge Club Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Hattiesburg, MS
    And the entire morning was/has been about the stej and Sanchez's headband... :(

[​IMG]

Supposedly tonight they will discuss Dion Jordan and "Inside the Dolphins" at 7pm Eastern.

5. PhinGeneral

PhinGeneral PC Texas A&M, Bro Club Member

Jan 4, 2008
    Swamps of Jersey
    The Jets should cut him just for that.

6. Ronnie Bass

Ronnie Bass Luxury Box Luxury Box

Dec 19, 2007
    **** them, they can take their segment on us and shove it up their ***

7. cuchulainn

cuchulainn Táin Bó Cúailnge Club Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Hattiesburg, MS
    The entire segment seems to consist of a QA session with Jeff Darlington. You can get the same info from reading his twitter account...

8. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    Pfft. the longer Mark Sanchez is with the Jets, the better off the league is. The Jets being in the lowest depths of the NFL makes the world a better place.

Nomina #76, cuchulainn and Fin D like this.
  9. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    Well, you know, it's a Jet thing. Namath with the pantyhose, now this. It's apropos.

10. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Two words..Molly querim...MR C would love this chick on that network, really they have a bunch of girls that are very hot, and they all are directed to dress naughty as hell..legs thighs and heels everywhere on that channel.

Sceeto likes this.
  11. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    this guy doesn't get it..

12. MrClean

I watch it a lot too. There are a few of them who actually know something. They do include some hot chicks like the NFLam one.

13. MrClean

Molly Qerim. I know who she is. My current favorite on NFLN.

14. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Bath water..straw..querim..done...she's so freakin hot..

15. MrClean

Qerim, not Querim. :tongue2:

16. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Alright, dolphins coming up soon, I shall report this groundbreaking news for all of us uneducated fans about our team.

17. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Darlington thinks our corners will be grimes and Marshall..

Thinks that the Albert deal may not be dead.

That's about it for information, everything else was what we already know..

18. MrClean

I think there is going to be another report on the team this evening. The practices are probably going on right now.

19. MrClean

NFLN does drive me crazy though. Hey guys, do ya think you'd maybe able to talk about the Jets, Timtebow, and Te'o just a little bit more? You ain't quite reached 100% total overkill on those topics yet.

******* sh!t :pity:

20. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    Yeah, tonight should be better. At least we'll get to see some of the rooks.

21. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Lol...Sanchez doesn't care, they brought in david Garrard to compete with him..

What a stupid move though..it may sound shallow to stay, but there is a whole locker room of grown men watching how you lead..wearing something like that just feeds the perception beast.

22. MrClean

As long as he plays QB well enough, I doubt anyone cares about his hair band. Then again I am no expert on hair bands so there maybe some perceptions I'm unaware of.

23. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Leadership..growing up..acting like a man..the dude is immature..him and romo should just become lovers, their a perfect lil couple.

24. MrClean

Yeah, I'm sure Romo would rather be with Sanchez than all those actresses, singers, and models that he's been going through the past few years. :sad: :no: Jessica Simpson...Carrie Underwood...who else? I seem to recall there have been other celebrity hotties.