1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phil: An Unwelcome Feeling Returns

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Muck, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    I sometimes like to quote passages that give you a completely different idea of what the article is about. But alas, this is the opening line of the column. :lol:

http://www.thephins.com/index.php?o...feeling-returns&catid=19:phunwin-on-the-phins

2. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    Nice write up Phunwin, thanks Muck.
    Lot of truth there and plenty of fact. I think the Dolphins have turned the corner, now its just a question of how much they have improved and how far they will go.
    Its kind of reassuring that we have a Quality Control person, (Parcells) and he sees the same things we see and the points you made I am sure he recognizes. Its just a question of how much he micromanages Sparano?

3. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    Between this and point 4 I feel like my mind was being read. As soon as I saw our D on that fateful play I was standing and yelling "noooooooooooooooooooooooo!" and I'm just a clown of a fan not a highly paid DC. :pity:

4. mullingan

mullingan New Grandbaby Pic!!!

Nov 27, 2007
    Gainesboro, TN
    Good write up. Really liked the idea of Henne coming in on the last play. It seemed at least a little better chance of a jump ball in the end zone then the ole lateral 15 times.

5. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    Even if that lateral BS play resulted in a TD and a win it would have been a hollow victory. A nonsense win like that doesn't hold a candle to dominating the other team and battling out a victory. Ah, week 3. :up:

6. phinnhedd

phinnhedd Reality.

Oct 10, 2008
    Port Saint Lucie, FL
    haha classic.

Nice read man, valid points and i can't disagree.

7. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

I bow in Phil's presence. His column is what talented looks like.

Great job Phunwin!

8. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    You know that statement is making me think of kicking Sam's metaphor out of my sig.