1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PFT on Pat White the Quarterback

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by padre31, May 7, 2009.

1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhqHXMWd-0s"]YouTube - PFTV 4/29/09: Will Dolphins Fans Accept Pat White As A Quarterback Only?[/ame]

FWIW, to me things are resolved out on the field.

Sceeto likes this.
  2. phineas64

phineas64 Season Ticket Holder

I think as fans, we will accept success and many wins! At least I will. If that means Pat White as a qb, wr, slash, or whatever I'm all for it if it makes us the best team we can be... And that goes for any of the other players too. If moving them to a new position helps the team, do it!

3. DOLFANMIKE

DOLFANMIKE FOOTBALL COACH 32 YEARS Luxury Box

Mar 22, 2008
    California
  4. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Kool Aid...drink Dolphin koolaid...:yes:

Who knows D Mike? To me White has thrown enough in WVa that he should be somewhat proficient at reading the field, he's also played in enough bowl games to face top quality Defensive Coverages.

4 DefCoordinators spent a month to stop White in a bowl game and the all failed, how that translates no one knows, but White isn't a Qb basket case.

gafinfan likes this.
  5. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    I think if PW turns out to be a winner no matter how he is used the Miami fans will embrace him. Parcell and Ireland must have some confidence in him at quarterback or he wouldn't be our third or maybe even second string QB. I still think Henne is going to be a starter however.