1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PFF Dc v Miami, refocused

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by padre31, Nov 16, 2011.

1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2011/11/16/re-focused-redskins-dolphins-week-10/

Hmmm, missed FG's do not even rate a mention, if DC had not turned the ball over and had converted each RZ opportunity into at least a FG, the outcome would have been altered imo.

maynard likes this.
  2. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    Why do people continue to label Fasano as "ex-Dallas Cowboy"? It's not like he make significant impact in Dallas, and majority of his career has been here.

3. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Not ready yet to say we're heading for the playoffs, actually I predict we finish 4-12 or at best 5-11. JMVHO

Refocused? Only Sparano could allow his players to get "unfocused". I like the guy and wish him future success so long as he's gone by January 1st.

4. Ophinerated

Ophinerated Preposterous!

Apr 1, 2008
    One of my biggest fears is this team turns the corner and makes a run... similar to the 2005 season under Satan, only to finish 9-7 and miss the playoffs. Thus putting us out of any QB prospects reach and more likely to draft another OL or DL... not only that, but retain our current coaching staff. Thankfully that is one hell of a long-shot, but also still feasible.

5. AdamC13

AdamC13 Well-Known Member

May 3, 2010
    Biggest fear is the Dolphins start winning games and make a run...WTF is wrong with Dolphin fans? Winning is NEVER a bad thing!