1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peterson denies Dolphins Talk

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by SCall13, Jan 6, 2009.

1. SCall13

SCall13 ThePhins QB

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I hope this is true.

3. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    Make it stop.

PMZQ, dolfan32323, GRT8 and 3 others like this.
  4. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    lol..Larry Johnsons IQ 96.

5. King Felix

King Felix Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 6, 2007
    "I'm not going to be the Alabama coach"

PMZQ, opfinistic and Rocky Raccoon like this.
  6. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    Maybe the "We" Armando heard was a need to go to the bathroom

PMZQ and Agua like this.
  7. Ludacris

Ludacris Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jan 8, 2008
    I bet Armando writes another article with rubbish trying to prove he is right. He will give us all his theories and tiny, nonsensical, loose evidence and some how try to turn it into fact.

PMZQ and Agua like this.
  8. Califin

Califin Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2007
    "Pure speculation??

Someone please tell me this means something other than,

"I'm not going to comment on anything you believe might, or might not happen yet."

Because that infers to me, that this wasn't simply the innocent accident of a knuckleheaded new owner, but that Ross has actually had the gall to jerk with the program, up the ante to Parcells bluff, and thus compromise the delicate threads, that have tattered and torn from this recent, premature sale, triggering the potential exit clause for Parcells departure.

I hope both owners realize, that the fanbase of this franchise will not likely survive if this current three ring regime, packs up its tent, and moves the show elsewhere.

Never once, over the past 30 years, have I ever questioned where my allegiance to this team had stretched, and yet with absolute, unequivocal, certainty, I can now suddenly see the bold, outer perimeter of my interest in this sport, looming in the not-so-far distance.

PMZQ and Tiki like this.
  9. FinSane

FinSane Cynical Dolphins Fan

Dec 1, 2007
    Melbourne, Fl
    lol its so funny how the dude's never wrong. Never! :pity:

10. Tiki

Tiki New Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Yeah I believe that like I believe that Rush limbaugh isn't a great big fat blow hole. I don't trust this guy Ross at all.

PMZQ likes this.
  11. Tiki

Tiki New Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Man, that is a bold statement, and I love it. This guy Ross, I have an ugly feeling is a swarmy back stabbing SOB that won't think twice about screwing his team or his fans, as long as he doesn't believe it will hurt him financially. SO until he screws up the team so badly that he sells ZERO season tickets, I just have a feeling that this guy is going to be nothing but more bad news. Of course the first really bad news was when Wayne bought the team from the Robbies. Wayne has been nothing buy an absentee owner, who handed the reins over to Jimmy (burnout) Johnson, Dave (pile driver one team into the ground after another) Wanny, Nick (I am a weak butt quitter) Satan and finally Cam (handed a 10 year bag of sh*t to deal with) Cameron.

What a great resume. Since this clown bought the team including the Don, this clown has had SEVEN HCs. Other then nice food stands, bathrooms and giant TV monitors in the stadium (not to mention higher ticket prices) he has been a FAILURE as an owner.

12. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

If I could buy the team I would.

I'd slap a fan suggestion box at the door.

Football Operations would of course remain in Parcells hands if he would have it that way.

BTW, we kick all the other teams out and stamp the logo on the center field and endzones for good. It'd be a true football stadium. Sidelines as close to the stands as league rules would allow for maximum fan help :up:

13. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement

:pointlol:
    A parting f u!

14. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
  15. PMZQ

PMZQ Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Miami, FL
    That craphead Salgaro.....couldn't wait to put out a negative Dolphins article the day after we lose. Has it been confirmed he is a Jests fan ???? I know he hates the Dolphins, as his high-five incident a couple of years ago confirmed that.

Agua likes this.
  16. Agua

Agua Reality: Try It!

Apr 28, 2008
    He supposedly was a Raider fan years ago. He's just engaging in his usual wild speculation. I don't know how this guy keeps a job.

17. DOLFANMIKE

DOLFANMIKE FOOTBALL COACH 32 YEARS Luxury Box

Mar 22, 2008
    California
    Yes, he wants to be the news, not report it.