1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peter Schrager is a knob

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Crappy Tipper, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Crappy Tipper

Crappy Tipper AKA Hero13

Aug 23, 2008
    Dude has got to be kidding, what an asshat.

FOX Sports on MSN - NFL - NFL Cheat Sheet: Week 1

or you can e-mail him at
    PeterSchrager@gmail.com

pennphinfan likes this.
  2. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    I agreed about the Ricky comments. I was hoping Ricky would remain under the radar. But the media can't keep their mouths shut!!!

But his predicted score is insane. I we only score once, I'd be surprised. I'd put money on us scoring at least once on defense or special teams. 31-7 is a slap in the face. I hope we win by that exact score!!

calphin likes this.
  3. Crappy Tipper

Crappy Tipper AKA Hero13

Aug 23, 2008
    I'm going to e-mail his monkey *** if the Dolphins win and ask him again to clarify his point.

Just an odd prediction "Ricky looks great - but they are going to lose".

It's certainly possible that Miami will lose this game but my thinking is more like 21-17, 24-21 type of score.

If this retooled offense only scores 7 points against the Jets - we're in for a long seasons my brothers.

late again likes this.
  4. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

"Has anyone received more preseason hype this year than Ricky Williams"

Ya, Favray. guess this guy has been under a rock for the past 3 weeks or so.

late again and Crappy Tipper like this.
  5. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    I know right. Has anyone received more hype? Farve, DMF, AP, SJ, etc.

calphin likes this.
  6. funkdat

funkdat New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    The post funk era
    wow that is crazy.

7. Crappy Tipper

Crappy Tipper AKA Hero13

Aug 23, 2008
    You mean Favre isn't the QB of every team in the league? I mean he's really the only name I hear lately.

8. calphin

Its been so bad, ESPN showed a press conference where Favray was named team captain...tell me when was the last time ESPN showed a press conference when someone was named team captain? none that I can recall.
    :tantrum:

9. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    I hope they have as much coverage after the game if Langford and Porter plant his *** in the ground.

calphin likes this.
  10. Crappy Tipper

Crappy Tipper AKA Hero13

Aug 23, 2008
    I used to tolerate Favre pretty well, I didn't even mind so much breaking Marino's records (mainly because he took more games to do it) but the past few seasons with his whore like need for attention. I'm leaving. I'm staying. I'm leaving. I'm retired. I want to come back. wah wah wah wah.

Problem is if he had a halfway decent season this whole scenario will play out again at year end.

If he has an excellent season he will be back for sure.

if he has a miserable 30 INT season he won't want to go out that way.

I'll bet he'll be in the league until he's 42

Frumundah Finnatic likes this.
  11. Crappy Tipper

Crappy Tipper AKA Hero13

Aug 23, 2008
    They will just blame his offensive line because we all know that Lord Favre doesn't make mistakes.

calphin likes this.
  12. calphin

fingers crossed:up: I want this win so bad I can taste it. I really think if we can win this game, it will do a world of good for our confidence from here on out.

gunn34 likes this.
  13. calphin

last year was the only good season hes had in 4-5 years

14. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    I want this win for us almost as badly as I just want to see Farve lose.

calphin likes this.
  15. Crappy Tipper

Crappy Tipper AKA Hero13

Aug 23, 2008
    You wouldn't know that listening to most sports media outlets.

16. late again

late again Senior Member

Nov 24, 2007
    That and the NFL Network has been showing that one game when Favre took over for Don Majkowski and got Holmgren his first win as HC for Green Bay all week long for the "NFLs Greatest Games".
    ....Brady's ankle..no his shoulder...no wait it's his foot. but it's the other foot
    Manning's knee surgery
    Chad Johnson..or is it Chad Ocho Cinco...hold on... it's actually Ochocinco
    Alan Faneca....sorry, I meant WOW Alen Faneca
    Jason Taylor hmm...does he want to retire? or is he just saying that because he wants to play for a "winner"? Meanwhile, what a modern day Gene Kelly he is.. He just might win that Dancing With The Stars competition...oh did you see that Dolphins/football tribute he did last night?? He is so handsome...he's going to be quite the face on the big screen!! wow....
    oh never mind, he's not even considering retirement. He got his way and was traded to a winner - 3-4 more years anyway.

17. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    This is the same network that praised Teddy Bruschi when he got pancaked by a Fins O-lineman.

Crappy Tipper and calphin like this.
  18. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    This is a scary game really, so many unknowns. Two totally rebuilt and revamped teams, the whole Favre/Pennington saga, the classic rivalry, the horrible years both suffered last year, hell even Long v Gholston.

I dont like how many sportscasters are predicting us to win (even Bill Simmons has us winning ...!) mostly because we have Chad the coach here to give us an edge. Was hoping most people (including the Jets) would just look past us, but oh well, nice to be in the spotlight too, just need to win to keep it there ;)

GO PHINS!

calphin likes this.
  19. Crappy Tipper

Crappy Tipper AKA Hero13

Aug 23, 2008
    Ton of storylines going on that's for sure, but knowing the fins as well as I do and looking at the Jets I just don't think for an instant they are 24 pts better than Miami - IN Miami. If this game were in NY I could understand those types of predictions a little more.

Colorado Dolfan likes this.
  20. calphin

win lose or draw, the jets will walk away with a black eye, and know they were in a fight. this team is being built to smack ya in the kisser.

cnc66 and Crappy Tipper like this.
  21. late again

late again Senior Member

Nov 24, 2007
    No doubt. Just listening to Sparano talk you know that this is a team that's going to have some swagger and have absolutely NO quit in them

calphin likes this.
  22. Crappy Tipper

Crappy Tipper AKA Hero13

Aug 23, 2008
    I don't expect 16-0 this season but I certainly expect them to be very competitive and to trump last seasons team taht came close to winning a half dozen games.

This team should be able to close those gaps if the coaches do the job they are supposed to.

calphin likes this.
  23. pennphinfan

pennphinfan Stelin Canez Arcade Scorz

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    the fact that you called him both a knob and an asshat, makes my night. it really does. thank you :lol:

24. Crappy Tipper

Crappy Tipper AKA Hero13

Aug 23, 2008
    He opened the door so graciously for me to express my views :lol:

25. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    It was just anther opinion. that's all. If we only win one game again this year, I hope it's this one.

I think we win many more then 1 though!!

26. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

When we beat the Jests today, someone be sure to bump this thread and lets ALL send this tool an email reminding him just how stupid he looks.

Crappy Tipper likes this.