1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peter King's All Decade Team

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by TiP54, Dec 9, 2009.

1. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/magazine/specials/2000s/12/05/nfl.decade.team/index.html

This one is for you Debby ;)
    Ray got the MLB spot...But i still think its Zach. Zach is arguably the best PURE MLB in the history of the game. Plus he didin't make news getting away with murder.

[edit]
    Im an idiot.
    Merge :D

dolphindebby and gafinfan like this.
  2. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

Great read, thanks. I'm with you I think Zach is better and I also believe that Tony Dungy is a better HC than Billy as it was his Tampa team that won that SB he just happened to not be on the sideline. What a shame.:yes:

dolphindebby likes this.
  3. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    Thank you, thank you. I never tire of reading about JT's accomplishments.:up:
    I also think Zach was the best. I'm afraid he'll get over looked every time only because of his injuries. (which is not fair to me.)
    Zach and JT were the face of this team during some of the worse seasons ever. But they never gave up.

TiP54 likes this.
  4. mroz

mroz Fix the OL Club Member

Oct 26, 2008
    SF Bay Area
    If I had to a choice between Ray Lewis and ZT in the prime of their careers I would take Lewis every day of the week and twice on Sunday. ZT was a great player but he couldn't hold Lewis' jock (and trust me when I say I am not Ray Lewis fan).

5. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    Then you are not a Zach Thomas fan either if you are goin as far as "holding his jock"
    As a pure MLB, Zach is light years ahead. MLB who goes out everyday and makes tackles. Thats what he does, and thats what he did.
    Look at their stats from the early-mid 00's where they were both in prime. Zach consistently lead the league and tackles. Zach has more tackles than anybody in HoF right now, now imagine if he WOULDNT of got hurt.

gafinfan likes this.