Pete Schiff the inevitable collapse of the Dollar

3 replies

padre31padre31Luxury BoxOP
Oct 16, 2009, 12:57 AM

YouTube - The inevitable collapse of the dollar

Pete Schiff is right, and the folks in CT would be wise to elect him the to the Senate imho...he knows what the heck he is speaking about...a rarity on Capital Hill...

MuckMuckRetired Admin
Oct 16, 2009, 09:49 AM

If he were to not get elected and I could see into the future, I'd love to know what tactics were used to defeat him.

Sad day if he doesn't get into the Senate.

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

TEtexasPHINSfanNew Member
Oct 16, 2009, 05:17 PM

*

2socks2socksForum Veteran
Oct 16, 2009, 10:16 PM

"padre31 wrote:

YouTube - The inevitable collapse of the dollar

Pete Schiff is right, and the folks in CT would be wise to elect him the to the Senate imho...he knows what the heck he is speaking about...a rarity on Capital Hill...

I have forwarded this to the President........

Winning isn't everything - it's the only thing
In Our Business there is no second place
Either your first or your last

Vince Lombardi